Chapter 10

Zoella

Everything has not been easy for me since Chloe threatened to take her own life last night, I have to find a way to remember what our parent looks like and I need to go to that mansion that Chloe was talking about yesterday. I should be able to find clues there.

"Hi, guys." I walked into the living room with my bags.

"You are late," Zavion said as he sat next to Izzy.

"Take it easy on her bro," Izzy said as she walked up to me and helped me carry my bag upstairs. "Your room will be next to Zavion's," she said as she opened the door.

Now I have to face the guy I hate every time I wake up in the morning. "Izzy, isn't there any other room?"

"Don't you like this one?" she asked as she put the lights on. It was indeed big but not as big as Zavion's room.

"I do like it but..."

"Zavion won't be your problem anymore; I talked to him last night and he said that he will get out of your hair."

I don't believe that guy, he saw my boobs yesterday, I mean that was my fault but I was only trying to save his life. Who will he torture now? Will he bring another girl here? Why am I even concerned? I don't care... he won't trouble me again, I am happy about that.

I entered the room and Izzy helped me arrange my clothes. "You know, Zavion is sweet."

Sweet my foot. "He is?"

"Yes, he is patient, loving, kind, and caring... at times he can be a gentleman and at times he can be a pain in the ass."

"I can't wait to see those."

She winked. "So, what do u think about my brothers? Who do u like more?"

Is she asking me this? "They are cool and err."

"Handsome?" she completed it.

"Handsome, Ethan is young for me but he is kind and nice."

"It's just one year, age doesn't matter, it's just numbers."

"Yh, Ian gave me his jacket when we first met as a stranger on a raining day."

"Aww, that must be fate."

I started laughing.

"What?" She asked.

"You just sounded like my best friend... she said the same thing when I told the story."

"Then your best friend knows what love is."

"Yes, she does and she is bi."

"Threesome? She loves threesomes?" Izzy said as she placed my boot on the shoe rack.

"I don't know, do u wanna meet her someday?" I asked as I sat on the bed.

She joined me "A friend of yours is a friend of mine." She smiled "So, what about Zavion, I see the way you look at him."

"Zavion? I don't have special feelings for that arrogant man, he doesn't know how to talk to a girl and he is rude. I hate him."

"Wow, so much hatred."

"I don't wanna get involved with Zavion, he is a pain, he always made me feel as if I am weak."

"Okay, let's just stay here and gist... I will be staying with you tonight."

"Like a sleepover?" I asked excitedly.

"Like a sleepover." She checked the time and stood up. "It's 10 pm... and I will grab snacks."