Chapter 9

Zoella

I am fucked right now; I can't believe I will be stuck with this arrogant man for another minute or hours and all he does is a nag. This place is the worst, no hotel nearby and people aren't even walking, no cars just silence everywhere.

"You should get some sleep, you look tired." He said with a cracked voice as he adjusted for me.

What's with him now? The sudden behavior and calmness in his voice. One minute he was mad at me and the next he was nice. The lodge he built was not big but we had to manage it.

"You know the time is 5, right? And you are telling me to sleep?" I sat beside him. He didn't respond and that's not like him. The Zavion I met not too long would have said something if you talk back at him.

"Hey, hey, are you alright?" I placed my hand on his back and he was warm, really warm. "Hey, can you hear me?" I said again and this time I struggled to help him up but he was big for me.

I finally found a way to make him face me, his face was paled so were his lips and his eyes were closed. He was breathing slowly and it made me scared, I couldn't ask for help under the rain and nobody was passing by. I took off the jacket he gave me.

There was no lighter to make a fire or keep him warm so I decided to do it the old-fashioned way. I took off my clothes and unbuttoned his wet shirt and made him cling to me with our bodies having physical contact. I hope this worked, nobody has ever seen me naked not even Alex.

A few minutes have passed and suddenly I thought about what he said to me two hours ago. He told me to worry about myself and handed me his jacket when he was the one who needed it. It made me smile, he sure was a gentleman and he looked calm when sleeping.

"Why are your boobs out?"

I jumped on my feet the moment I heard that, his thick voice startled me. I took my clothes from the ground and wore them. I was embarrassed. He looked over his shoulder and looked back at me.

"And why is my shirt unbuttoned?" he completed his words.

"A thank you will do at least, I just saved your life Mr. Gutierrez, and not trying to rape you."

He chuckles.

"Except I'll just bet you didn't check the size of my dick, did you?"

"What the fuck, I'm not a pervert, and by the way, I hate to break it to you but you passed out."

He grinned. "That's not true and all I know is that I woke up and met boobs in front of me, you have amazing boobs by the way."

"Will you please not say boobs again I think the rain has finally stopped."

He brought out his phone from his pocket and cleared his throat "There is still no signal." He winked.

"Well, we can trek to the fueling station and get some gas. How about that?" I nodded.

"You know, I would have done that but it's far and you can't survive the walk." He stared at my legs. "Not even with those shoes."

I looked down at my feet and realized I was still on my wedge. "Ahem, well, how do u plan on us getting out of here?"

"I don't have any plan or a backup plan or a backup backup plan so we will just have to be patient until Ethan comes for us or till the service comes back."

I was scared of sitting beside him now that he has seen my boobs but I couldn't take the pain from my legs and I think he noticed that.

"Why don't you sit down?" he offered.