Author's Note

Helloooo

So this is over as you see. This book was honestly so fun to write and I'm so happy I got to write Nate's story because he's my favorite character so far.

I just wanted to thank you for your support and your comments and votes I really appreciate it and I really don't know how to thank you. You guys seriously light up my darkest days.

I hope you liked the book. I'm sorry I can't put any 'smut' in my books, I wish I could, but I'm just not really good with that and not ready for that because just kiss scenes make me blush and I'm too embarrassed to write something like that.

Again, thank you for your support and all your comments, I see all of them and I appreciate your feedback.

I've been noticing some negative comments on 'Her Guardian' lately and I just hope this book was better because I was really careful and tried to make it better. I appreciate the negative comments when they're spot on, I see them as feedback but some people just don't pay attention to the book or judge too soon and sometimes it gets to me not gonna lie.

Anyways, I hope you liked this book I definitely loved writing it and thank you for everything, I really appreciate your support and I hope I didn't disappoint you with this book.

Let me know if you want a bonus chapter and if you have any suggestions for future books.

Love you guys! See you next time💕