Meeting

After Hardik's final exams, comes the time for Viruti's exams.
They didn't talk till their exams got over. Viruti's theory exams are over now, but the practical datesheet hasn't been displayed yet.

After Viruti's last exam gets over, in the evening, around 7PM, She gets a call from Hardik.
Hardik asks about her exam, the difficulty level, and the chances of passing the exams. Viruti replies in a positive manner.

After talking about 2 hours, she asks Hardik if they can talk on video call. This was going to be the first time that they'll talk on video call with their faces. Earlier, Hardik taught Viruti ovety video call, so his face was not visible most of the time.

Hardik replies with a big yes. He asks for a minute, and Viruti too.

They both wash their faces, set their hair and dress properly alongwith cleaning their room for the clean background.
Asking for one minute, they take around 20 minutes to do the essentials for video call.

Hardik then calls Viruti.

H: Hey.

V: Heyy.

With excited face and happiness on their faces. They greet each other.

H: So, Finally, we can talk for hours now.

V: Yeah.

After saying these words, Viruti starts staring at Hardik with love in her eyes.
Hardik is not good at expressing himself.

H(with blushing smile) : What happened?

V(with a same smile) : Nothing, I was just trying to inspect you completely.

Viruti winks after that. It's like Viruti is teasing him.

H: Okk then, I'll do the same.

Hardik also starts staring at her.

Weak at expressions, he lands up with bulgy eyes constantly gazing at the screen, without any expression at his face.

Viruti laughs hardly.

V(while laughing) : You're staring me in the same way as a thief stares at money.

H(with a smile on his face) : I'm bad at expressing myself, I only have two emotions, either serious, which I was, though I wanted to stare at you with love. Or a funny one.

V(says with a big awwand a smirking face) : Don't worry, I'll teach you expressions. Till then, just stare as you do.
Viruti winks again.

H: Thanks yeah!

Hardik looks at Viruti in a "theify manner", and Viruti, in a loving way.

These staring things and their conversation continued till 2AM.

Hardik then asks Viruti.

H: Are you going to Pulse? (*An intercollege fest organised by AIIMS Delhi*)

V: Maybe no, our seniors don't allow us. But I'm going to Delhi for my brother's birthday.

H: Ohh, When is it? Your brother's birthday?

V: On 22nd September

H(with a big smile and in excitement) : Really! I'm going to Pulse on 21st. We can meet then.

V(with the same or even more excitement): Really?

H: Yeah!

V: That's an outstanding coincidence.