Birthdays' calling

After Hardik leaves, both Hardik and Viruti were sad.

But as it has been quotes, "You'll meet the next time only when you'll leave today."

They talked to each other for hours after Hardik leaves, the day was one of the best day of their life.
Hardik promises Viruti to come to her again, on her birthday, which is on 12th October.

They talks for hours during the period, endless talks, endless laughter makes their bond more stronger.
It seems like Hardik and Viruti both are understanding that they're compatible with each other.

Days passes by, chats, video calls continues and It's 12th October now.

Hardik just came from home due to Dussehra bunk in the morning, he has already booked his bus in the evening.
He's tired now and rest the whole day, in the evening, when everyone is in the college, he bunks his 2-4 class, and ignites for Agra.
He has never gone to far alone, Agra is 409km away from Rishikesh, and it takes around 10 hours to go there by bus.
The conditions are not in his favour, as he doesn't like bus travels, neither he likes sitting still for such a long time.
Also he's a bit scared, but that thing is complete covered by his excitement.

Whoever from his college asks him where is he going, he tells that he's going for his girlfriend's birthday, to Agra.
Everyone is shocked upon listening this, as no one knew he's having a girlfriend. Though Viruti is not his girlfriend but he loves saying this lie, she's not something less than that, also he's just one step away from coming in official relationship, that is just proposing.

On the way, he writes a poem for Viruti. He's sleepy too, so he sleeps in the bus, and wakes up in the midnight. To wish Viruti a very happy birthday. He is unable to talk for long since her birthday is going to be celebrated by her friends.
So he hangs up the phone and sleeps again.

He reaches Agra in the morning, he sees his watch, it's 4:30 AM.

"Damn! So early, what will I do here? Even I can't go to Viruti's hostel, it'll open at 5:30 AM", Hardik utters to himself.

He then calls Viruti. She answers the phone after 2 rings. She speaks in a sleepy voice. She further reveals that she slept just 1 hr before. Hardik asks the reason, and it's the excitement! Excitement to meet Hardik.
Hardik smiles a bit, and says that he'll wait at the bus stand, Viruti says that she's going to freshen herself up, and will get ready after sometime.

Hardik hangs the phone. He then takes out a phone, and downloads a movie, he starts watching it under a fan, and sits on a chair which is placed there.
He's hungry but there is nothing to eat as the shops are closed.
After around 45 minutes, he goes out of the bus stand, to see if any shop is open, he finds one small shop.
He orders a cup of Tea, and buys a toothpaste and a bottle of water.
He brushes his teeth there at the side of the shop.
He sits at the half damaged seat which is present at the shop, and drinks tea.

[* I'm telling you, Love can make you do anything which you think is disgusting, but not as disgusting as making tik-tok videos(not to hurt anyone) :-P ]

It's now 5:45 AM, seems like he can leave for Viruti's hostel.
He then asks a auto driver if he can take him to the SNMC Medical college, he replies in positive and takes him there.

He calls Viruti, she didn't picks up, he calls again and again, after 4th ring, she finally picks up. A bit mad Hardik asks in small anger why she didn't picked up the phone. She replies with a regretful voice, that she was sleeping. Hardik gets mad at her but didn't speaks a word, as today is her birthday, instead he says that fine and asks her to get ready in sometime, as he's in the auto.