One year complete

They both loved the way they celebrated Hardik's birthday. The memories are exceptional.

They teache each other, talk, and do many great things together.

They meet every once in a month. It's like a schedule. They've turned their long distance relationship into the best long distance relationship.

Slowly their bond gets stronger, they share every small details of their day with each other.

The only thing which Viruti wants now is the proposal. She wants Hardik to propose to her.
But Hardik thinks differently. According to him, he wants Viruti to feel special, to feel loved, not merely by telling her how much he loves her, but by making her feel it too.

Hardik wanted to propose Viruti on the Lal tibba peak. He asked Viruti if he should ever propose her, but as every other girl, she refuses. She said that he loves her, and that's enough for her.

But no man in this world can understand women! Deep down she wanted him to propose to her, but instead she said no. (*she's a girl, she can do anything*)

And Hardik is the biggest fool. He believed her! Worse, he asked her!

He then plans that he'll propose her just once, and that too, on the right place, at the right moment and with the right words.

They continues talking and are about to complete 1year together.

Viruti writes about a memory when they first met, and sends it to Hardik. Hardik reads it and gets nostalgic.
Viruti asks him if he can write things from his side. He considers it to be a great idea.

For gifting her, the best gift possible, he writes a novel full of memories and events for Viruti.
He tells Viruti a just the day before and she's amazed to see the cover of that novel. She gets tears in her eyes. Due to lockdown for COVID-19 they are unable to meet, but still, their hearts are connected. Viruti hugs the pillow tightly as if she's hugging Hardik.

She goes to bed. The next day that is 21st May 2020. She reads the novel, and tears roll out of her eyes. Probably the tears of joy.

That day, they talk a lot, revising the memories, talking about the silly things they did.

V: Promise me, you'll never leave me.

H: I promise. I also promise to always keep you  happy.

That day, Hardik didn't just promises Viruti, he promises himself too, that whatever happens, he'll never leave her. Probably that's what a person in love does.

******************

"Promising yourself and fulfilling it, is the best way to know, if someone deserves you or not."

*Like     *Comment     *Share