Chapter 2

I was sitting on my chair, listening to the teacher. Oh, if you're wondering what happened with those seven dudes, I just walked away because I don't want any trouble, but it looks like they will be bothering me more. That's so annoying.

I looked at my side using my peripheral view. Two of the seven guys were my classmates for Chemistry, but one is my seatmate. It was Yoongi. I saw him stiffened because he's probably uncomfortable, sitting beside the 'nerd' they are bullying.

I looked at the other guy, whose name is Jungkook. I just saw him glaring at me, so I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked back to the teacher, so did I and just listened.

Time skip~

After class, I was already thirsty for blood. Because of these stupid boys, I didn't have the chance to buy the water.

I stood up, but someone pushed me to the wall. The teacher and the other students already left the room. I looked up the guy who pinned me, and it was Jungkook. Yoongi was right behind him, sitting on one of the desks.

Jungkook smirked while pinning me harder. "Let's say we have some fun?" He said, tightening his grip on my wrists.

I sighed in annoyance. I don't have time for this. If I don't drink my synthetic blood any sooner, I might drink Jungkook's blood instead. I looked at him dead in the eye and pushed his hands away effortlessly.

He was shocked, but I didn't wait any longer and left the room. Such annoyance, why did I have to face this problem now?

Yoongi's POV

I was surprised at how that girl pushed Jungkook. He's the strongest of all of us, but she just pushed him away effortlessly. Jungkook looked at me with a shooked face and sat on a desk beside me.

"How the hell did she do that?" He said, looking down.

"We should report this to Namjoon," I said and stood up. I went near the door and saw that girl, Hyeon-Ju, opening bottled water in front of the vending machine. I remembered she was trying to get one a while ago, but we stopped her.

She put it on top of a bench and took something from her pocket. It looked like a container of pills, and that made me curious. Does she have a condition?

"Hey Hyung, let's go," Jungkook said, leaving the room. I retook a glance at Hyeon-Ju, but she was gone already. Where the hell did she go so fast?

I just shrugged it off and followed Jungkook.

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I drank all the red liquid from the bottle, threw it in the trash bin, and walked myself to the cafeteria. The girls should probably be there already, considering that they like to eat. I don't need to eat, but I will, just for fun.

I saw the girls sitting at a table, so I walked there. While walking, I heard people talking about me, and I sensed them looking at me.

"Is that the girl?"

"I feel bad for her, being the target and all."

"The new nerd? Don't they have better things to do?"

"That's BTS' new target."

I just ignored what they were saying. It's not that important anyway. I got to the girls' table and sat on one of the chairs. They all looked at me and smiled.

"Unnie, is it true?" Jisoo asked, concerned. I tilted my head, confused.

"True about what?"

"That BTS is targeting you," Jennie said while drinking her boba tea. I sighed about what she said.

"I guess so," I said, shrugging and took one of Lisa's fries. She pouted at me, but I just pinched her cheeks softly.

"I also heard that they were suspicious about you," Rosé said quietly. I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"On my way to my locker before going here, I saw three guys, which I think are the BTS members. The guy with brown hair said they saw you strongly pushed him away. It looks like they got suspicious about that, and they think you are maybe a member of a gang, well you are one, but it's a secret," Rosé explained with a worried look.

I sighed, fixing my glasses. This just turned into a bigger problem.

"Do you want me to kill them?" Lisa said while eating a piece of fry. I looked at her with a look and shooked my head.

"No, we don't kill innocent people, remember? I don't know if they are innocent," I said while I rested my chin on both of my hands. "Looks like we have to stop our missions for a while, except if needed. I am sure they are all a member of a gang."

"Aw man," Lisa whined, but I just kept on taking one of her fries. I never knew human food could be tasty.

"Do you guys even know that there's a gang named BTS?" Jennie asked with her head tilted a bit.

"I think so, and I heard from one gang leader when I was about to end his life. He said, 'be careful about BTS'," I said while looking around.

I saw BTS, their table is far from us, but I can see them. I looked back at the girls and continued discussing the matter.

"Talking about gangs, I heard there's a dangerous gang killing people for fun," Jisoo said while scooping some of her icecreams. I reached for a spoon and tried to have a scoop too.

"What are we going to do about that, Boss?" Jennie asked with an intrigued look.

When I succeeded in taking some of Jisoo's ice cream, I turned to Jennie, but I saw a guy slowly walking past us. Is he eavesdropping?

"I don't know, but I think we have to stop them so no one will get hurt anymore and also don't call me that here out loud," I quietly said when I saw the guy stopped his tracks right behind Jennie, so I used my mind to make him walk away.

Jennie just nodded and continued drinking her boba.

"Girls, it looks like we have to stop a gang but be careful. Wear your masks; I have a feeling we will cross paths with BTS." I said and looked at BTS again.