Chapter 4

I looked at the seven boys in front of me. I pushed the guy named Taehyung off me and stood up. I flashed my eye at them.

"Who are you?" Jimin shouted while pointing a gun at me. I stood there, not saying a word.

I knew it. They are going after me. This guy Taehyung might have said it when I left the cafeteria. The curly hair was familiar. The young lad flinched when I turned my gaze to him.

"Why are you not saying anything? Cat got your tongue?" Jin said while holding a bat. I sighed. I'm tired to play with them already. I might get some blood from them.

Wait no! Shit, my vampire side is overtaking. I'm too hungry to fight. I grunted and ran to them with inhumane speed and took Yoongi. I ran away from them while gripping Yoongi.

He fights to get away from my grip, but I was too strong.

"Guys! Save me!" He screamed as he kept on resisting.

"Let him go!" Jimin said and fired his gun. I turned Yoongi away from it and let the bullet hit me.

I winced in pain, gritting my teeth.

Yoongi's POV

I tried to push her away, but she was too strong. I don't know what to do. I did everything to get away from her, but I can't. When Jimin pulled the trigger, I thought it would hit me, but it didn't.

Instead of me being hit, she turned me away and took the hit. I heard her wince, so I looked at her. I saw her eyes turned to a different colour, the colour brown. It was oddly very familiar.

I felt that her grip got loose, so I pushed her back hard. It made her fell to the ground. I ran back to the boys and looked at her.

She was looking at me, but her eyes went back to red. She stood up, holding her side where she was hit.

"You'll never know who I am," she said. Her voice was shallow. She then disappeared with great speed, leaving the seven of us stunned.

"What just happened? Are you okay?" Hoseok asked me. I just nodded to him and looked at Namjoon.

"We didn't get to uncover her identity," he said and looked at us.

"Mission failed, boys."

Hyeon-Ju's POV

I ran to my house while holding my side. I opened the door and saw the girls there with Yugyeom. I took my mask off and sat on the sofa.

"Hey, Yeom, can you take this bullet off?" I said, and took my hoodie off.

"What happened to you?" He said as he walked next to me and used his powers to take the bullet off. He also used them to heal it quickly.

I couldn't take it off myself because I was too hungry. Oh, if you are confused, Yugyeom is also a member of the gang. There are six more. They are witches who heal the girls if they are injured.

"Just got into a fight," I said and went to the kitchen and took a blood pack. I drank it from the packet and slammed it on the counter.

This BTS group is getting on my nerves. I would kill them if I want to, but I choose not to. I don't go killing people, and I only kill those who have done horrible things.

I hope they don't know it's me.

The next day

I woke up feeling horrible. I just did everything to fix myself and went down. I saw the girls watching tv. It looks like they spent the night here.

"Hey," I turned around and glared at the guy. It was my ex, but I have to let him stay in the gang because he was useful.

"What do you want, Bambam?" I said, crossing my arms. He smiled and raised his hands to act as a defence.

"You always give me that look. I'm sorry, alright? It was already years ago," He said, but I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. I took a blood pack and drank it empty.

I walked to the girls and told them that we are leaving. They stood up and walked with me, but Bambam was with us too. I stopped walking and turned to him.

"Why are you here?" I said, raising my brow.

"I'm going to school with you guys," he said with a smirk on his face. Oh, how I want to pull that smirk away from his face.

I gave him a confused look and turned to the girls. They told me that he went to school a long time ago. I just didn't saw him yesterday. I just sighed and started walking again to school.

Yoongi's POV

I walked to the school with Jimin by my side. The others left early, so it was just us two. While walking, I saw Hyeon-Ju with her friends, but I saw a guy beside her. I furrowed my eyebrows when I looked at the guy.

"Hey, isn't that Hyeon-Ju?" Jimin said with an angry voice. "Do you think that she's that vampire? Vampiress?"

"I don't know," I said and just kept on walking. I haven't said anything about the changing of her eyes. The eyes were very familiar. I should look at her eyes. I forgot the colours.

We got inside the school and saw the boys sitting by the foyer. We walked there. I sat down.

"What classes do you guys have?" Jin asked while eating a bag of chips. I thought for a while, remembering what my class is and then I sighed.

"I have PE. I guess I have to go now," I said and left them. I went to the boys' locker room and changed into my p.e uniform.

I was about to close my locker, but I saw the guy again with Hyeon-Ju a while ago. He was taking something from his locker, so I turned back to my locker and glance at what he was doing.

He took a small container that looks like a pill container. I furrowed my brows. That pill seems familiar. Isn't that Hyeon-Ju's?

He then left the locker room, so I closed my locker. I looked at the door where he went and thought for a little bit.

Are he and Hyeon-Ju together? I don't know but thinking about that kind of hurt me. I shooked my head while pushing my hair back with my hand. I'm thinking about nonsense.

I walked out of the locker room with an annoyed face.