Proposal

this is heavy Erasermic, I'm sorry for the overload but, let me just dump some more one you. This takes place in present time and Aizawa and Yamada are dating but not married. So my idea is that this is a cute way that it could go down

.•○•°•○•.•○•°•○•

Future Hubby

Hey Shouta! Anything big
going on with the class at
the moment?

Sent
5:32

No why do you ask?

Sent

5:34

Great! You now have
something going on! Get
dressed and look nice! I
will be on my way to pick
you up soon! Love you!

Sent
5:37

Okay? Can I ask why?

Sent
5:38

Nope! I'll see you soon!

Sent
5:39

Okay, love you too

Sent
5:41

-------

Aizawa sighed as he stood. What does Yamada have planned up his sleeve? He walked to his closet and grabbed a pair of black dress pants and a white dress shirt then he put on a red cummerbund and grabbed his suit jacket and put on a pair or dress shoes then went to the mirror in his room to do his hair. He put it in a half ponytail so it was nice but out of the way. He reached over and grabbed his tie and did it around his neck. He put the jacket on and went down the stairs.

"Oh! Aizawa-sensei! You are looking sharp!" Mina squealed seeing her teacher walk down the hallway.

Aizawa gave his students a look that said 'say anything and you're all expelled'. He leaned against the wall.

"Aizawa-sensei, if you don't mind us asking, why are you so dressed up?" Uraraka asked from the couch.

He shrugged. "I don't even know."

The class stayed silent and went back to what they were doing.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock and 5 people entered.

"Tensei?" Iida asked looking over.

"Hey Tenya! I was with Nems and she said we needed to come over here. No idea-wait, Shouta? Why are you all-wait, Nemuri, he isn't?" He turned to the rated r themed woman.

"Yes. He is!" She clapped her hands.

"Wait that is why me and Eri are here? He finally is doing it?" Shinsou Hitoshi asked walking over.

"Is who doing what?" Aizawa glared at the five.

"Nothing! Forget we said anything!" Hitoshi said as he sunk to Nemuri.