f i f t e e n

Word Count: 1517
Erin's POV:
After Jaden asked me to be his girlfriend we sat and watched the waves crashing, ate and cuddled. "let's go" Jaden asked I nodded standing up dusting the sand off my dress I was about to turn around to help pack everything thing up but I felt Jaden's arm wrap around my waist and lifting me off of the sand, he started running, "Jay" i squealed whilst laughing "what are you doing?" I asked still laughing, I lifted my head up to see and before I knew it my body was submerged in freezing cold water. I swim up to the surface, once I got up I took a breath and pushed the hairs out of my face, I looked around for Jaden but I couldn't see him "Jay?" I said, no response "Jaden this isn't funny" I said louder panicking but once again no response "JAY" I yelled, my breathing started to get uneasy, I felt something go around my waist so being the frist thing that came to my mind I screamed that was when Jaden's head poked out from under the water smiling until he realised I was panicking.

Jaden's POV:

I went over to her and placed my hands around her waist and picked her up running towards the sea "Jay" she squealed making me smile, this was like a movie, it was perfect. "what are you doing?" she asked laughing just before my body met the water meaning her body would also be submerged in a couple of seconds. I was under the water and so was she, I thought I saw something in the distance so I swam over to it, it was a diamond, I debated picking it up but I decided to pick it up. I saw Erin was already at the surface so I swam up behind her and grabbed her waist as I did so she screamed, I bobbed my head up to the surface of the water smiling at her, but she wasn't smiling back. "Erin, you okay baby?" I asked her concerned, pulling her closer to me. After a couple of minutes of me cuddling her she calmed down and then punched me in the arm "oww" I said looking at her confusion all over my face, what on earth was that for? "you scared me Jay" she said, now I felt bad but I had a reason, I lifted my hand from under the water showing her the diamond "is that what you were doing?" she asked me, "yes baby, I m sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said, "it's okay" she said swimming towards me wrapping her legs around my waist, she looked at me and we both started leaning in and once again our lips met.

Erin's POV:

Once our lips met we heard screams, whistles and cheers, we broke apart and saw Josh, Quinton, Madi, Charli, Addison and Nessa. I looked at Jaden he shrugged his shoulders, I just laughed and gave them what they wanted, I leaned back in a kissed Jaden, he kissed back and they made more noise making both me and Jaden smile into the kiss. I heard cameras clicking, I pulled away still looking at Jaden and just cuddled into him. It was perfect.

Ellie's POV:

After Payton asked me to be his girlfriend we cuddled, ate and watched the stars. "do you wanna head home?" Payton asked me "sure", we hopped out of the boot and to the front of the car, Payton drove us back to the house with me in the passenger seat, Payton holding my hand the whole way home, we were singing along to one direction and laughing. "I love you Ellie Louise Morgan" Payton said out of the blue, I looked at him for a second but I didn't reply which obviously made Payton worry "umm sorry I um didn't mean to make you uncomfort-" I cut him off "Pay, you didn't make me uncomfortable I was just thinking" I said and for a couple of seconds silence fell "I love you too, Payton Jay Moormeier" I said breaking the silence, I looked at him and then out the window, I felt Payton remove his hand from mine and place it on my thigh giving me butterflies. Once we got home Bryce, Griffin, Avani, Dixie and Cynthia came running up to us with hopeful looks on their faces "soooo" Bryce said looking between me and Payton, I looked at Payton and smiled "she said yes" Payton told them "woohoo now we have PELLIE now we are waiting on-" Avani said with the door being swung open to show a soaking wet Erin and a soaking wet Jaden. "soooo" Griffin said, Erin and Jaden looked at each other the same way Payton and I did "she said yes" Jaden shouted "PELLIE AND JERIN" they all shouted. "now boys if you don't mind we are going to steal your girlfriends really quick" Addison said to the boys pulling me and Erin upstairs until we were sat down in a room with all 9 girls including me and Erin. "Ellie tells about your date with Payton" Charli smiled

"well, you girls obviously did my hair and makeup, thank you by the way. Then the boys took me in one of the cars to the top of the mountains where I saw Pay who was in the boot of a car with blankets and snacks" "awwww" all of the girls including Erin awwed "then he said hi and I said hi and then I went over and sat with him until we ended up lying down eating snacks, cuddled whilst watching the stars and then he said Ellie, then all this really cute stuff about when we met then asked me to be his girlfriend, I of course said yes then we came back home singing to one direction and here we are" I explained "that is the cutest thing ever" Cynthia said "what about you Erin?".

Erin's POV:

"what about you Erin?" I heard Nessa say "well like Ellie you girls did my hair and makeup, thank you, and then the boys took me in the car except they took me to the beach, once I stepped out of the car I looked around and saw Jay on the sand with blankets and snacks i walked over and hugged him, we sat down eating, cuddling and listening to the waves for awhile before he stood up pulling me up as well then he said this whole cute speech about how I was the one for him and then he asked me to be his girlfriend, I obviously said yes and then he asked me if I wanted to go and I said sure thinking he meant go home, nope he lifted me up and trew me in the water" I decided to miss out the whole panicking thing "oh my god why isn't Q this cute?" Cynthia asked which made us all go in to laughing fits "oh by the way Erin I took a photo of you a Jaden if you would like it" Nessa said still laughing "of course, thanks Nessa" I replied also still laughing, we heard the door open I looked up and saw Jaden stood there, I stopped laughing but i smiled at him "hey baby cakes" I said running over to him and hugging "hey baby, i just thought i would bring you some dry clothes" he said smiling down at me "awww baby, fank you" I said in my baby voice I leaned up and kissed him I pulled away and he walked away I closed the door and turned back around "awwww" all of the girls cooed in unison, I just laughed at them and walked into the bathroom getting changed into Jay's hoodie and pair of shorts.  My phone dinged and Nessa has sent me the photo of me and Jaden I decided to post it...
erinxbeckham

liked by jadenhossler and 3,923,283 otherserinxbeckham: I love my boyfriend 📸 - @nessabarrett^jadenhossler: and I love my girlfriend ^^madimonroe: get a room ^jadenhossler: we would but you girls are hogging it and you are hogging my babynessabar...

erinxbeckham: I love my boyfriend
📸 - @nessabarrett
^jadenhossler: and I love my girlfriend
^^madimonroe: get a room
^jadenhossler: we would but you girls are hogging it and you are hogging my baby
nessabarrett: thanks for the creds but you two are the cutest!
cynthiaparkerrr: we all knew it was coming...
tiktokroom: ladies and gents we knew it, #JERIN
madslewis: 🐳🤡
^jadenhossler: leave the fuck now.
ellie_morganxox: too cute
^erinxbeckham: you and Pay tho
I saw Ellie had posted as well...
ellie_morganxox

liked by paytonmoormeier and 1,293,228 others ellie_morganxox officially mine paytonmoormeir: I am so lucky^erinxbeckham: yes you are, one shot if you hurt her i will hunt you down and kill you

ellie_morganxox officially mine
paytonmoormeir: I am so lucky
^erinxbeckham: yes you are, one shot if you hurt her i will hunt you down and kill you. 🤍
^^paytonmoormeier: yes sir!
tiktokroom: and #PELLIE! this day is amazing
rileyhubatka: really???
^paytonmoormeier: leave
I saw these two girls had commented on Ellie and I's posts, I had never heard of them before, I decided to quickly grab Ellie once I did we walked out the door into the hallway "hey what's up?" she said
"we need to talk to our boyfriends"