t w e n t y - e i g h t

Word Count: 1246

Ellie's POV:

"now let's go get the drunkest we have ever gotten" I said starting to walk thinking Erin and Daisy were by my side, I heard them giggling from behind me, I turned around seeing them start walking towards me "come on you guys are slow" I whined making them laugh slightly more. Once we had made it downstairs the smell of Alcohol hit us "um hey guys I am going to go over to Noah" Daisy said "of course, have fun" Erin said as Daisy walked away into the crowd, I turned to Erin "looks like it is just us, so what would you like to drink?" I asked her, "Ellie, you know I don't drink" she said, I raised my eyebrow "I am the one who normally looks after you when you're drunk" She explained "true, but still I will get you a drink" I said before skipping away towards the drinks table, I didn't know what to get Erin so I may have just mixed 4 of the bottles together into one solo cup. I walked back over to Erin and held out one of the red cup waiting for her to grab it "what is it?" she asked, I didn't really know what to say to that because honestly I don't know "a drink" I said truthfully, placing the drink in her hand, she lifted it up to her nose and smelt it, she retracted the cup whilst screwing up her face  "it is really strong but I guess, one drink won't hurt" she said swirling the contents of her cup around "yeah, see" I said as she placed the cup at her mouth taking a large dose of alcohol from the cup "I mean it isn't the worst thing" she said before taking another sip, and before I knew it she had finished her cup "damn beckham, we have been best friends for 10 years and I never knew you had it in you" I said surprised "El go and get me another one please" she asked me, rude but I was going to do it anyway because she doesn't know what was in it "oooh and Ellie fill it up fully, you only filled it up half way last time" she called out, jesus that girl worries me some times but I fill up another cup for her anyway, I walk back, Erin taking the cup out of my hand quickly, I look at her and she takes the drink and throws the liquid to the back of her throat "Erin, slow down" I said before taking another swig of my own drink.

Erin's POV:

Ellie and I are drunk as fuck. We are both in the living room were the music is blaring and Ellie and I are dancing in the crowd of people and laughing at each other "hey, I-I am g-o-ing to get ano-the-r drink" I yelled to Ellie over the music, I don't think she heard what I had said but had seen my lips moving so just nodded, I was stumbling through the crowd until I got to the drinks table, I was pouring myself a drink whilst swaying my hips to the music the was still extremely loud, I felt hands go around my waist, I turned around placing my drink on the table, "hey sexy" the tall boy said "hi I h-a-ave a bo-yf-riend" I said to him "oh I am sorry I never knew" he said putting his hand in his pocket pulling something from it, a small bottle of powder, he opened the lid "you want some?" he asked "wh-hat i-s it?" I asked him "it makes your drink taste 10 times better" he explain  "he-ell yeah" I said, he picked up my drink and I watched him pour the whole bottle into my drink "th-tha-nks" I said taking the cup off of him "drink up" he said tapping the bottom of my cup, I pulled the cup up to my lips drinking it, a smile drew on his face "w-wow" I said impressed "you should get back, Ellie will be worried" he said "y-ye-eah" I said looking back towards Ellie and turned back to thank the boy but he was gone. I stumbled back over to Ellie where she was still dancing "Ellie" I started but felt myself go dizzy, I stood still for a second and it passed I felt another pair of hands on my hips I turn around and see Jaden stood behind me "hey babygirl" he said "h-i Ja-ade-n" I said, he looked taken aback "how much have you had to drink?" he said looking at the empty solo cup in my hand "n-no-o-t th-ha-t mu-ch" I explained "okay come on then let's go to bed" he said "n-o I am h-a-ving f-un" I said "we can cuddle" he said "okay" I said whilst walking behind him towards the stairs, I lifted my feet going up the stairs but at the top they started to feel heavy "Jay" I say "come on Erin we need to get you to bed" he said not turning back, I was starting to feel extremely lightheaded, my eyes became heavy, I couldn't hear anything, I saw Jaden walk towards me "Jade-" then everything went black.

Jaden's POV:

I got home with Payton realising that there were 100's of cars parked outside and music playing "Bryce must have thrown a party" I said "yep" Payton said popping the p. We walked inside to the strong smell of alcohol and the sight of lots of people "I am going to find Erin" I said to Payton "okay I am going upstairs" he said, I nodded and walked towards the living room, where I saw Erin, she had a short pink dress on and she looked good, I walked over to her placing my hands on her waist and spun her around "hey babygirl" I whispered in her ear "h-i Ja-ade-n" she said, holy shit how drunk is she, I have never seen her drink like this before "how much have you had to drink?" I ask her worried "n-no-o-t th-a-t mu-ch" she said, "okay come on then let's go to bed" I said "n-o I- am h-a-ving f-un" she said "we can cuddle" I offered "okay" she said so quickly it made me giggle I started walking towards the stairs with her trailing slightly behind me, we made it to the top of the stairs "Jay" I heard Erin say from behind me "come on Erin we need to get you to bed" I said not even turning around, She didn't say anything else, I didn't hear her footsteps, I turned around, Erin had gone white as a sheet, her eyes closing ever so slowly "Erin?" I said but she didn't reply, she didn't even acknowledge I had spoken, I started walking towards her "Erin?" I said again "Jade-" but before she could finish she fell to the ground, hitting her head, "ERIN" I screamed running towards her, I slid over to her on my knees, I picked her head up and I checked her pulse...