t h i r t y - t w o

Thank you for 54K reads!!!🦋🎸

Word Count: 956

Jaden's POV:
We were all sat in the living room Ellie and I sat on the couches and everyone else gathered on the ground like a bunch of toddlers gawking at Mr and Mrs Beckham.

Mr and Mrs Beckham were saying hi to everyone and I saw Josh trying not fan girl but failed miserably.

We heard the doorbell go and Erin and I both stood up to get it
"I will get it" Erin called
I was going to get it but before I made it over the group of toddler like teenagers huddled on the floor Erin was already away, oh well I was pulled out of thought when I heard my name
"sorry?" I asked
"I just wanted to thank you again, Jaden" Mrs Beckham said
"it's the least I could do for Erin. Your daughter is amazing Mr and Mrs Beckham" I said truthfully
"Jaden, son, call us David and Victoria. Mr and Mrs Beckham makes us sound old" he said whispering the last part causing everyone to burst into a fit of laughter. After a minute of Erin still being at the front door I stood up to go check on her but she walked through the door, I smiled at her but it instantly faded.

Erin walked in and looked almost, green? although she had seen a ghost, her eyes were fixed to a wall, she looked as though she could collapse any second.

I went over to her and stood in front of her, her eyes wandered up to meet mine, her eyes watering.
"Erin? baby? what's wrong?" I whispered so no one would hear...
no reply. until I saw the door swing open. all eyes looked up at the door and that was when Mads and Romeo walked in.

I heard Erin's breath hitch and she moved closer to me, I pulled her closer then humanly possible. Everybody's eyes fell on Erin and I.

"Sorry we are late" Romeo said
"Romeo!" Victoria and David cheered, whilst smiling at Romeo, I assume they don't know anything.

As David and Victoria took Romeo into a hug I caught a glimpse of Mads staring at Erin, and if looks could kill, which thankfully they cannot, Erin would be dead and 6 feet under, Erin nuzzled her face into my chest, I just stroked her hair until I heard something
"pssst"
I turned my head to see Ellie looking at me
"What. The. Fuck are tool number 1 and tool number 2 doing here?!" she whispered shouted, I simply shrugged

We were all sat on the couch, Erin beside me and Romeo and Mads on the other couch opposite us, Mads kept shooting Erin glares whilst Romeo was talking to his parents, making sure they weren't looking. I felt Erin fidgeting a lot, I placed my hand in hers which seemed to calm her down. But she got up and left. I was going to check on her but got looks from ellie who was shaking her head, so I left her, plus I am sure she was probably only going to the toilet or something.

Erin's POV:
I couldn't get comfy especially when Mads and Romeo where in the house and Mads was glaring at me whenever she could. never in a million years did I think I would be scared of what my brother and his girlfriend would or could do to me but here I am, Jaden places his hand in mine which calmed me down but Mads' staring was killing me, I couldn't deal with it anymore I got up and walked out. I walked up the stairs and into Jae's room I placed my forehead against the window and just looked out into the hills of Bel-Air, it really was beautiful.

I moved over to the bed and sat down, I looked to the bedside table to see a photo of me and Jae, it was the photo we took when we were cuddling watching The Little Mermaid, before Ellie came and crashed and ate all the popcorn, I mean a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do but really? I chuckle at the memory, when I hear the door creak slightly I turn around and when I do the smile is wiped from my face, Mads.
"hey" she said
I didn't reply
"listen I know we didn't start of on good terms but you genuinely seem like a nice person and I am happy if Jaden is happy and you obviously make him very happy" she said coming and sitting next to me, I was astonished,she didn't mena it did she? maybe she did
"Thanks Mads? I am sorry for you know, what I did at McDonalds" I apologised "But I would like for us to start again, I don't want to hate my brothers girlfriend" I said, she chuckled, I guess she isn't so bad.

I place my hand out
"Hi I am Erin Beckham, what is your name?" I asked whilst smiling, Mads smiled back taking my hand
"Hi I am Mads Lewis, and you are fucking stupid" she said shaking my hand but before I even had time to process what had just happened Mads had a cloth over my mouth, I tried to breath through my nose but only got a strong whiff of Chloroform, fuck. fuck. fuck. was all I could think, I held my breath so I wouldn't breathe it in
"fucking bitch" Mads said before grabbing my throat forcing my to breath
"karmas a fucking bitch just like you" Mads said before everything went black...

(I know this chapter is quite short I just wanted to post something)