Chapter 4

I went out of the bathroom with only a towel on.

My eyes wondered around the room hoping to find the dress that this body wore before everything happened.  

I found them folded neatly in the bed,  and I soon realize that my vomit was gone,  the bedsheets has been change and  there was no more blood in them...

The housekeeping must've came in while I was stuck in the bathroom wallowing in my sorrows.

The thought that someone else had cleaned my vomit,  saw the "crime scene" and had also cleaned it and most probably touch my dress and underwear bothers me...

a lot...

My eyes darted at the sheets again... the last time I looked, there was blood on them and a lot of it, I didn't really bother that time because I was so distraught about everything that nothing actually mattered.

That blood... If I were to take a guess, must have come from this body,  she was a virgin,  and this was her first time.  That explains the tearing pain in my/her lower region. 

this is confusing...

I still can't fully accept that this body is now mine. 

I walk to the bed and took the red lacy underwear and immediately wore them...

I don't know which was weirder, the fact that this is my first time wearing a very provocative hot red lacy underwear in my 17 years of existence or that I'm wearing someone else's underwear.

We'll bodily, this is my underwear but spiritually it's not mine....

The thought that this underwear might be dirty makes me want to take them off and wash them before putting it on again, but I stopped myself. I'm not sure how long I can stay in this hotel or if I still have to pay for the night that we stayed here...

I look at the skimpy black dress that was also folded. I picked it up and laid it down straight on the bed.  It was the kind of body hugging dress that I doubt will allow you to breath. 

The length only reach mid thigh... No, scratch that! I feel like my but cheeks will show while wearing this, and the low V neckline screams "cleavage" at anyone who looks at them. 

It's one of those outfits where if you pull upwards to not show your cleavage (if you have one) your butt cheeks will show,  if you pull downward to cover your butt cheeks your cleavage will pop out (if it has something to pop).

I'm feeling uncomfortable just by looking at it...

I have never in my life wore a dress like this.  My mother would beat me... The shortest shorts or dress I have ever worn was basically mid thigh in length.

Beside the dress was a black leather jacket folded.

I scrunch my eyebrows wondering why there's a jacket here.

who was the owner?

Is it this body's?

but it's too big....

As if some trigger.  A gush of memories entered my brain. 

The body's owner drinking in a bar and beside her was a guy. Upon closer "look" it was actually the stranger beside me in bed the first time I woke up. 

I did not pay attention to his looks last time as I was clearly more bothered why he has dog ears on,  but now that I'm remembering him, he is gorgeous.

He had black hair that looks absolutely stunning with his pair of tantalizing deep blue eyes,  tall nose,  and pinkish and kissable lips.  His jawline sharp and his body lean and muscled (judging by the time I saw him naked) . He was around 185-190 cm tall.  Wearing a black leather jacket and inside it was a black shirt,  black pants and a white rubber shoes.  It was a simple outfit but with him wearing it, it seems like he just walked out from a photoshoot.

If I'm not in this situation I would honestly fan girl over him.

They were talking about random things,  life, weather,  friends. He was a pretty good guy, a good conversation partner, though at first glance he seems very cold he's actually pretty easy to get along with.  At least that's what the memory is telling me.

His voice in my memory sent shivers down my spine,  it was low and magnetic. 

It feels or sounds like it can be used to hypnotize someone to do his bidding.

He said his name was Zach.  He didn't gave his last name.

Sounds like a scumbag or a cheater. Well, it was a one night stand.  

After talking for a while, the memory became foggy.  I don't know who initiated it first, was it Zach or the owner of the body, but things got heated. 

Another flash of memories entered my brain.  It was basically two bodies on the bed engaging in some very....

tiring exercises...

Just remembering the memory makes my lower region hurt. 

He's basically a beast!  A handsome beast! But still a beast! 

He didn't stop until the owner of this body fainted!!  He made her do it over and over again, that the only thing in this body's memories are fuzzy visions. 

I'm utterly shocked and speechless. I was basically watching porno or remembering a porno of this body. 

I felt my body and face heat up. 

It's weird... My body was not a virgin but my soul is.... So am I a virgin or not??

Damn....

I got sidetracked again..

So the jacket was actually his.  It seems like he left in a hurry and just decided to put his t-shirt and pants on and forgot his jacket. 

I feel complicated, basically if this is not my body now,  I don't really care if he does that and not take responsibility of taking someone's virginity, but the thing is, this body is now mine, and from my memory it seems like the original owner of this body had actually consent to this happening.... but.... My morals or lets say my rules has been broken, the one that says my virginity should be taken by my husband only...but it's not really my body, nor did I consent to this happening....so there's nothing I could do.... right? 

At the very least,  thank god he's hot right?

Let's not think about it for now. 

I looked back and forth between the skimpy dress and the jacket. After struggling for a while I decided to wear the dress, and put the jacket over it. 

The jacket is very big,  it almost reached my knees.

Though the thought that it has been worn by someone else did bother me but I willed myself to ignore it. 

I sat down on the edge of the bed trying to recollect any memories of this body. 

What was her name? 
Age?
Does her parents know what she did?  Where does she live?
How about school? 
Does she have any money? 
Where's her phone?

With every question I had a corresponding memory appears.  It's just like when you try to remember or recollect your memories about something and you imagine it.  That's basically what's happening to me right now. 

I sat down on the bed for a while collecting as much information as I could regarding this body. 

I also tried figuring out if by any chance I just transmigrated in a different body but in the same world. 

If yes,  does that mean I could go back to my original place?
What happened to my own body?

I had a lot of questions, and I'm hoping I'll get some answers soon.