Chapter 26

It's been a few days after that incident with Alyannah.

Yes, this time I'm not kidding.

The days just passed by, with me staying in the house, eating, phone, resting, eating, phone, resting.

I'm not doing anything productive at all...

I gasped, as the realization that I'm becoming too lazy for my own good hit me.

I'm about to rot. 

You're not using me anymore.

Then what should i do??

Experiencing this life of luxury has made me lazy

It's like suddenly....

i can have everything i want by just opening my mouth.

This is scary...

I sighed deeply, as i tried to think of something to do...

What should i do??

What can I do?

What about taking care of your new room??

Zach said that he will arrange someone to do it.  I think they're about to finish arranging everything now, and i can move in later. 

....i can't think of anything else

....

Is this why most of the female protagonist are very curious and have an impulsive character??

so that the story won't get boring??

I lazily collapse down the sofa like a boneless human, slowly melting, hoping that the softness of the sofa would just swallow me whole.

Damn, I can't even think of any plan or where to start solving the "save the world" problem

I mean what the fudge are they expecting from a seventeen year old girl?

Save the world?

Pftt! 

That's loads of crap in there...

I subconsciously reached out for the cookies near the table and started eating eat...

Wow...you're eating again

I almost choke on the cookies when I realized that even the act of getting cookies from the cookie jar beside the sofa, became a habit.

Aunt Matilda always bakes them and refills the jar when I finish one...

I look at the pieces of cookies left and started regretting eating too much...

*Ting*

I immediately snapped out as I heard a notification from my phone.

I saw Gill's username popping out in our group chat

~~~~~~~~~

Gill-atin: I haaave neeeeeeeeeewwwwwwws!!

Shell-sea: What news?

Gill-atin: you wanna know right?  🤭🤭🤭

Gill-atin: HAHAHAHAHAHA! 😏😏

Xyrin: Just say it

Ealize: What is it though?

Gill-atin: Do you remember that rumor I shared with you guys?

Rebecca: which rumor?

Rebecca: The one where Mr. Simpson is actually bald and just wearing a wig?