Chapter 11: Kangaroo Beast

Lion beast held Bai Yue, and the chubby girl was held by Brother Lu, and they walked side by side on the street.

"Want to eat fruit." The fat girl spoke again.

Lion beast immediately handed the dragon fruit snatched from Bai Yue to the girl.

The girl laughed happily for three tiers and took a spoonful and ate.

Bai Yue: "..." Hey, the dragon fruit is mine!

"What are you doing to bring her out? Wolf Salt is not easy to mess with." Brother Lu said not looking so good and said worriedly.

Lion beast looked at Bai Yue and said coolly: "If the orcs do significant harm to the female, they will be deprived of their ownership."

Brother Lu thought for a while and suddenly gasped and looked at Lion beast in shock.

According to Article 16 of the Law on the Protection of Females: If the female owner makes a major error, the breeding center has the right to take back the female without compensation.

In addition, Article 11 of the "Protection Law for Females": Each male only has the right to purchase females once. Losing females means that they are unable to take care of females, except in special circumstances.

In short, if Wolf Salt loses ownership of Bai Yue, then he can only join others.

"Do you want to frame Wolf Salt and force him into our team?" Brother Lu said after a moment of contemplation.

Lion beast gave Brother Lu a glance with appreciation.

Suddenly brother Lu looked at Bai Yue's eyes full of pity.

Bai Yue groaned in her heart, suddenly forgetting the anger that Dragon Fruit was robbed.

What does Lion Brother want to do to her? This brother is really not a good lion.

"Assemble a team, let's go hunting." Lion beast flipped the fluttering female on his arm and said, "Go with two females."

"Yes."

Lion beast is the captain, and Brother Lu can only obey and immediately clicks on the personal terminal on his wrist.

They walked quickly, and when they reached the gate of the city, there were already twenty or thirty beasts there.

At first glance, Bai Yue see that the seven-headed beast had a stronger mental power, and the rest were similar to those seen everywhere on the road. The two stages were clear at a glance.

In fact, only seven powerful orcs are members of the fixed team. The others are only attached to the Lion beast team to survive. They are not included in the team, nor have the right to mate with the female.

"Roar!"

Seeing the lion beast, dozens of beasts greeted him in unison.

Shizuo beast said: "Today we will take the females out, playing mainly, and hunting second."

"Oh~"

"Wahh~"

The orcs are very excited. They rarely get along with females on weekdays. Today’s opportunity to go green is rare.

Lion beast led the beasts out of the city gate, and Bai Yue looked around uncomfortably. Unexpectedly, as soon as she went out of the city gate, the world suddenly changed.

There is no grass in the city, there is a gray area, and outside the gate are plants all over the place, dark green and dark.

A hundred meters away from the city gate is the woods. The trees are towering into the clouds, blocking the sunlight. The forest is black and crushed. The whole forest is like a fierce beast that eats people. It felt like the temperature had dropped by several degrees.

Bai Yue was even more uneasy, and her intuition was dangerous, and she struggled to think about it in the arms of Lion beast.

At this time, Brother Lu put down the fat girl, took off his pants, and instantly transformed into a beast.

Like the spiritual body that Bai Yue saw, his head is like a sika deer, beautiful and cute. But this time Bai Yue recognized his breed, which turned out to be a kangaroo.

He is huge, more than three meters tall, and his body is muscular. Even if he is covered with a layer of hair, he can see the vigorous silhouette of the muscles.

I saw that he used his forelegs to open the pockets in his abdomen, tucked his pants in first, and then put the fat girl in.

Bai Yue's eyes became round, and the three views were torn apart.

Isn't this a pregnancy bag? This thing is only available to female kangaroos. How can this male kangaroo grow a gestation bag?

Don't tell her that she evolved to pretend to be human.

But reality is cruel, Bai Yue's guess is completely correct.

A long time ago, there was no absolutely safe city. It was difficult for the orcs to protect humans in the crisis-ridden jungle. Gradually, the kangaroo orcs evolved the breeding zone that only females have.

Therefore, kangaroos are very popular in modern times. Almost all teams have a kangaroo, which is a must-have for home travel.

Immediately afterwards, Bai Yue saw Brother Lu... Ah no, now he should be called Brother Kangaroo. Brother Kangaroo came towards her, picked her up from the lion's arms, and stuffed it into the bag.

Bai Yue and the fat girl huddled together, but they haven't been able to recover from the shock.

When she thought of crawling out, she felt a violent bump and fell on the furry bag.

The team started running towards the jungle.