Chapter 94: Broken Seal

"Save me...save me..."

In the chaos, a voice that could not be heard by male or female, or young or old, which is hearing into Bai Yue's ears.

Bai Yue immediately thought of the ball and hurriedly looked around. Sure enough, she saw the green glowing sphere not far away.

"Save me, Yueyue, save me." The little green ball floated up and down.

What happened to the ball? Who bullied it?

This is what Bai Yue's first thought, and her feet ran towards the green ball.

"Qiuqiu!" Bai Yue called out happily.

Then she thought of all the things she had encountered in the mental hospital.

"Yueyue, save me." The light ball quickly flew towards her.

"You go!" Bai Yue shouted: "Go! I don't want to see you!"

The green ball haunted her, spinning continuously, making a "save me" sound.

Bai Yue waved her hands wildly, every movement felt extremely tired, her voice is also ambiguous, and her body is heavy with lead.

The ball never appeared when she needed it most. Now why does it ask her to help?

Reason tells her that the ball should not be angered, but people are always dominated by emotions.

Bai Yue is just because she cares too much about the ball, and she feels more wronged and angry when her hopes become disappointed.

"Go...you go...go away!"

"Guoguo...Guoguo..." A deep voice came from afar, the mellow voice was like an ancient bell, with a soothing magic.

Bai Yue calmed down a little bit, didn't figure out the situation yet, and felt her body shake a few times.

"Um...go away..." Bai Yue opened her eyes tiredly.

Seeing the clear and bright ceiling in front of her, Bai Yue froze, her eyes turned to her side, and she saw Xiong Yao's concerned face.

"Have a nightmare?" Xiong Yao lifted Bai Yue and wiped the sweat on her face.

Bai Yue reacted this to a dream. Since she saw the ball, she often dreamed about it.

Xiong Yao felt relieved when Guo Guo woke up, picked her up lightly and walked to the bathroom.

Bai Yue got a bad mood all morning. In order to make Bai Yue happy, Xiong Yao suggested: "Let's go to the ritual field? Let's say the enchantment may be loose today, it will be very crowded."

He knew that Guoguo is lively and would be very happy, but this time Guoguo shook her head firmly.

"Not go! Not go!" Bai Yue shook her head again and again, then turned and ran to Wolf's room.

Xiong Yao is stunned. If he hadn't seen Guoguo ran away, he had to hear it wrong for himself.

……

As Xiong Yao said, today is really very crowded near the enclave.

Without the permission of the head of state, no one is allowed to enter the sacrificial venue, so the males are waiting outside.

However, the sun is slanting west, and there was no change in Safe City.

For several days afterwards, the enchantment is steady, and even when the full moon is reached, there is still no movement.

The orcs is shocked all over the city, and two statements appeared on the Internet.

The first statement is more reliable: the last time the enchantment was loosened too early and consumed too much energy, so this time it is delayed.

The second statement is: the seal has reached the end of life. Last time it was back to the light, it will quickly weaken in the future, and the safe city will be turned into an ordinary city, surrounded by danger again.

Bai Yue didn't understand these words, but she also became uneasy.

Did the ball go wrong? Does it have anything to do with the seal?

Bai Yue is angry with the ball, but she didn't want it to be dangerous, so she decided to not go to the sacrificial field.

If next time the enchantment is loose again, she must go and see.