Chapter 149: Be Saved

Baiyue's affairs are concealed by Shi Quan. Only a few doctors knew that there is more people protecting Baiyue, or that there is more people monitoring her.

By dusk, the orcs had almost rested and the plants are about to become weak.

"Roar!" Shi Quan stood on a high place and yelled everyone, "Be prepared, the sun will set off as soon as the sun sets."

Bai Yue shook the eldest in her arms and wiped the blood that had just oozed from his forelegs with a dry towel.

"Is the baby hungry? Mom peels the lotus seeds for you to eat." Bai Yue's voice is so soft that she could almost drip water, feeding half of the lotus seeds without lotus seeds to the mouth of the eldest.

"Woo~" eldest is much weaker than in the morning, screaming listlessly, then closed his eyes and rested.

As soon as he closed his eyes, Bai Yue couldn't help falling two large teardrops.

"Oh~" The third child scratched his mother's waist with his claws, and the second child sat beside her and looked at his mother.

Bai Yue gave the two petals to the second and third, and put them in his arms, crying: "I'm sorry."

Mom no longer loses her temper with you, I'm really sorry.

"Mother." The two wolf cubs turned into human figures, struggling to drill into his mother's arms.

The herd has been reorganized, and with the right of "Let's Go", Bai Yue got up.

Dr. Leopard went to hug Bai Yue, squeezed into the protective circle, but no one seen her.

"Guo Guo?"

"Isn't she here?" an orc guarding Baiyue's mother and son immediately said, looking at the center, his heart burst out: "She is still here just now."

...

Bai Yue suddenly felt that she is being watched with a look, raised her head, and see a man whose hair fell to the ground.

She recognized the person at a glance. This is the first time she saw the ball and saw the man at a glance.

The last time the light is too dark, she didn't look real, only felt that he caught a sense of disobedience.

Only this time she found out where the sense of disobedience came from-he is wearing 21st century clothing.

White shirt, casual pants, casual leather shoes.

And tops and shoes are things that do not exist in this world.

His dark green hair hung down to the ground, and his eyes are dark green, far away, and his eyes still let her escape.

"Can you save my son?" Bai Yue asked, she thought, he should not hear at such a long distance.

He nodded and walked towards her step by step.

Bai Yue stunned and immediately got up with three children and ran towards him.

The orcs around seemed to be unable to see her, and are looking anxiously.

Bai Yue is full of doubts, but those doubts are covered by the joy of the child being treated.

Closer, Bai Yue found that he id not as beautiful as a real person.

He is so beautiful that he does not eat human fireworks, dark green eyes, willow eyebrows, light-colored thin lips, soft contours on his face, his skin will not be too white, no trace of blood, but a very pale greenish-green underneath his skin.

Bai Yue even suspected that his blood is blue-green, and she could smell his scent, which is natural and fresh only in plants.

"Can you really save him?" Bai Yue asked uncomfortably.

He held out his hand, and Bai Yue immediately put the eldest on his hand.

I see him with one arm resting on the body of the wolf cub, putting his broken forelimb firmly, and then covering it with the other hand.

The eldest breathed dying, lifted his eyes and looked at the man.

Bai Yue see a light green glow under his palm and could not see what is happening under his palm. However, the eldest's broken claw moved.