Chapter 145: Bai Yue's Emotions are Out of Control

The orcs ran for the whole night, making sure that the bones could not grow long before slowing down.

Shi Quan led the beasts and found a stone mountain where the grass is hard to live, and let everyone rest for a while.

"Shi Yue, you go to count the number of people." Shi Quan leaned on a large stone, weak and authentic.

Shi Yue is busy with it and came back with answers shortly.

"Uncle, there are 1,327 fewer orcs, females and human males have not been reduced by a lot." Shi Yue asked him, fearing of Shi Quan, and shouted "Uncle", playing family cards without any trace.

Shi Quan gave him a glance, and did not mention the incident in which he let the wolf go in. He just said: "It must have been entangled by the white bone vine and could not be saved."

There are more than a thousand people, and the number is quite large, so we will definitely go back to rescue as usual.

But this time, none of the orcs challenged the heads.

No one wants to search and rescue Bone Vine's site. History of Bone Vine's name tell them that it is a dead end.

Moreover, the style of Bone Vine does not keep alive, even if they go back, they will find only the bones of their companions.

At this time, the lion's ranks of orcs who came out to find food came back, and Shi Quan said: "Let's replenish our strength first, let's go to the safe city in the south."

Shi Quan said, his eyes rekindled with vigorous ambition.

He is already a strong power substantiation, and he is sure to win the position of head of the new city! By then Xiong Yao is still wanted on the whole continent, and he could not escape.

The food is fresh wood, which can be eaten by roasting through the fire.

Bai Yue and the children also got the freshly cooked wood, and the wolf cubs are very hungry, and they began to nibble when they saw the food.

They still don't understand what "death" is. When they hear someone saying that their father is dead, they only feel angry. At this moment, when no one has said anything, they eat up heartlessly.

Some wood has eyes in it and seeds are embedded in it.

This is a trap set by plants. If an animal accidentally swallows the seeds, it will become a nutrient for the seeds.

It's just that the seeds are also cooked and can be eaten with confidence, and have higher nutritional value and better taste.

"Aooo! Aooooo!" Wolf cubs like to eat wood with seeds. The three wolf cubs scramble for a piece of wood with an eye, which makes them eat with great interest.

Bai Yue looked at the children's thoughtful eating, glanced at Shi Quan that is staring at the stars, and suddenly reached out to snatch the eyed wood the child is eating.

"Oh?" The wolves looked at their mothers puzzledly, licking their lips, their faces greedy.

You still can eat, you know what you eat, do they not know that their father is dead?

Bai Yue is suddenly angry, prying her seeds down, not intending to ignore them.

"Um~"

The wolf cubs raised their heads blankly, and the seeds pryed out by their mothers could not be eaten anymore, and scratched their mothers with their claws anxiously.

Bai Yue ignored them and continued to pry the seeds.

She wanted to put fresh seeds in the eye of the hole and dedicate it to Shi Quan to eat. This is the only way of revenge she thought of at this time.

"Mom." The eldest suddenly turned into a little baby, whispering milkyly, grabbing Bai Yue's sleeve.

He picked up the seeds on the ground with small chubby hands and handed it to his mother: "You eat."

Bai Yue made a move, listening to the voice of her child and looking at the chubby hand in front of her, still moving.

She looked up at the eldest, and touched the faces of the eldest. The pain suddenly flashed in her eyes.

"Go away!" Bai Yue shouted hysterically, and at the same time knocked down the eldest with one hand.