The Car Was What!?

To Sam, i bet tonight was the best night in his life, he got to drive Mikaela home with his new car and like the Fantastic sister I am, I only embarrassed him a little bit.....definitely only a little bit. I mean, he should be grateful, right? wrong! Because he just ran into my room running in panicky circles while screaming incoherently. Just a great way to wake up in the middle of the fucking night.

"(y/n)GETUPTHECARWASJUSTSTOLENANDIDONTKNOWWH-"

"SAMUEL JAMES WITWICKY ! It is 1 o'clock in the morning, you better have a good fucking reason FOR WAKING ME UP!"

Sam stops dead in his tracks turning around to look at me with slight fear in his eyes "W-well its n-n-not my f-fault! The Car was just stolen!"

I stood there heaving for breath as i processed what he had just said before he ran out of the room

Car.....

Stolen....

SHIT

I quickly grabbed my shoes and fumbled to put them on as i reached the front yard, grabbing my bike that was laying idle on the side of our mail box. Looking ahead i spotted Sam just a small distance away; Putting the petal to the metal i easily caught up to him, my bike keeping pace with his.

"SAM! Please tell me you called the cops!"

"I did, don't worry"

"Well, What did they say?!"

"I don't know!"

"You don't know?! SAM! My baby was just stolen and you didn't think to listen to the POLICE!"

"OH GIVE ME A BRAKE!" 

I huffed in annoyance, speeding up as i gripped the handlebars tightly. Going in front of my brother, i catch up to the yellow Camaro almost instantly; Because if this bastard thinks he can get away with my baby than he is dead wrong!

 I look inside the passengers side window, trying to get a glimpse of the culprit, but i don't see anything or anyone inside the car...

..

.

WHAT?!

I double over, nearly falling off of my bike in the process as i try to comprehend what i had just seen. The Camaro takes that opportunity to speed off, passing me with ease.

"Did you get a good look at the carnapper?!" 

I shook my head "N-No I didn't!"

we eventually made it up to the abandoned part of town, turning onto a railroad. The adrenaline was pumping and I wasn't paying attention causing me to nearly go face first into an oncoming train; if it wasn't for my brothers warnings i would have gotten splattered.

 Soon enough Sam pulled up next to me, gasping for breath as he threw his bike to the ground in frustration, every second passing was another second our car got farther away from us.

"Come on! Come on! COME ON!"

I spotted the end tail of the train almost immediately, grabbing Sams arm and booking it across the other side of the railroad.

The other side of the track was creepy to say the least, there was a thick fog and many old rundown abandoned buildings lining the streets; making this place look like a ghost town. 

I caught a gimps of something unbelievable in the middle of the plaza.

My eyes widened as my mouth fell agape, shock lacing mine and my brothers faces as we slowly got into our hiding spots, cautiously peeking our head over the pile of scrap we were using as cover.