The Allspark And A New Friend

"So...What'd they get you for?" the blonde infront of us asked, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

Let me explain the situation

-Flashback-

The car ride was short lived because not even ten minutes later the car pulled into a landing-pad and, conveniently, there waiting for us there was a helicopter.

The guards rushed the three of us into the flying vehicle, not leaving any time to question what was going on and where they were taking us.

The guards sat us down in the third row of the Helicopter, directly infront of a man and a blonde haired woman.

The man looked like he was about to have a panic attack, taking in quick shallow breathes as he squeezed the handlebar next to his head. The woman on the other hand looked rather calm and collected, her facial expression monotone as she glanced at the male with a distained gaze, almost like she was contemplating weather or not she should shut him up or just bare with it.

She glances over at us very quickly before her expression shifted to one of concern and surprise, doing what almost seemed like a double take. It was like the blonde didn't expect us to be sitting there.

Suddenly, the helicopter took off, no warning given as the propellers began moving at incredibly fast speeds, the vehicle rising off of the pad. Soon enough we were sailing through the air, heading in an unknown direction.

It took the three of us a few minutes to realize the cab had gotten exceedingly quite, the panicked whispers and murmurs from the man had ceased and the only noise to be heard was the propellers above.

The once panicked man and his blonde companion were now staring at us with curiosity and surprise, like they were holding back from asking a plethora of questions.

soon enough the blonde haired female gave into temptation, clearing her thought before asking what we were doing here and what the men had gotten us for.

-Flashback End-

And that's what lead us up to the current situation

"Well, I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot and Now my sister is, apparently, dating said robot." My brother replied with a nervous smile, laughing as he glanced at both Mikaela and I.

Blondie and her friends eyes both widened to the size of saucers as they gaped at us. "Wow" was the only thing they both seemed to be able to say, practically shocked into silence.

"Who would have thought?" I shrugged my shoulders, grinning.

___

Somewhere not so far away stood the autobots, seemingly in some fort of meeting.

"Please, let this work...." came the soft plea of the autobot leader as he brought Archibald's glasses close to his optics.

"Fire it up Optimus!" came the shout of confirmation of the medic.

Not even a moment later, a bright light came out of the leaders optics, scanning the glasses before speaking. "The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is 230 miles from here."

"I sense the Decepticons are trying to mobilize." Ratchet looked at his scanners with a grim expression, glancing at the leader.

"They must know its there as well" growled Ironhide

"What about Bumblebee?" Jazz shouted to the other autobots "We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment!"

"He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission." Optimus grimaced "Bumblebee is a brave soldier, this is what he would want"