shifting and marking- 8

Yvette's pov

Today is the day. The day I would be training the warriors. Both Tyler and Hazel were taking a sibling trip and they instructed me to take over. I was nervous. It was going to be my first time taking over the class. Usually as the assistant, I help those who are weaker, set up obstacle courses and equipment needed for that day. Everyday we do something different. Be it hand to hand combat, learning weapon, obstacle courses, fighting in wolf form, we are an all rounded pack.

While thinking, I got cut off by my thoughts by Jade. "You okay?" She asked concerned. "

"Ya just nervous for the training. I'm scared" I admitted. "Don't worry" She squeezed my hand. "You will do well. Everyone loves you" She said. It was true. Ever since I joined the pack, everyone has been loving and respecting me. "Thank you!" I said as I hugged her. She laughed a little, "Go get training!"

"Yes Mam!" I exclaimed as I saluted her. I heard her chuckle a little before walking off.

"Hi everyone! Tyler and Hazel are on a sibling trip so I will be taking over the class for the next month" I stated nervous. To my surprise. many people shouted words of encouragement to me. Thankful for their kindness, I reminded myself about their thoughtfulness, trying to reduce my anxiousness.

"Right, we are going to start with warm ups. Fifty jumping jacks, fifty squats, fifty sit ups, fifty burpees and fifty push ups. Do it at your own pace and later we will be training our human fighting skills" I commanded in a strict tone. Since I did my warm ups in the morning at 3 a.m, I helped those who needed help.

We had to up our game since rouges have been spotted quite frequently. They haven't been bothering us but they were lurking around. Some rouges gave us some answers but not too much before they die due to the torture methods. All we know is there is a rouge leader and there are many rouges who are training.

"Good job Heather, Jack and Natasha! Fastest to complete your warm ups!" Cheers erupted from the crowd. This is why I love this pack. They are competitive but are always supportive of one another.

"Now that that's done, let's start with our fighting skills! Find a partner and practice blocking and punching with your partners. Later I will tell you the next step" I told them as they started. Seeing that it was sufficient, I was about to tell them what's next when pain drowned me, making me drop to the ground. I felt my bones cracking.

"AHAHAHAHA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Make it stop!"

"She's shifting" I heard a faint voice. It sounded like the pack's doctor, Mark. Within five minutes, the pain subsided. What the hell?! I was shocked. My arms and legs are now paws, I have a snout instead of a nose and my senses are heightened. Then I realized. I had shifted!

Hi. It has been awhile!

Omg. I miss you!!

Heh, I know

Well how do I shift back?

Go behind a tree and think of you in human form. You may be naked depending on the moon goddess.

Ok

I thought of my medium brown hair and eyes, my nose, mouth and every part of my body. I soon shifted back and my clothes were still on.

Pack members looked at me proudly as I came from the tree. Confused, Banner explained, "You are a mixture of a black and white wolf. It is such a rare thing"

 It is such a rare thing"

^ Her wolf, Sherrie

"Well trainings for you has to be more. You are made to do wonderful things. It was very important instructions from the moon goddess" Greg said.

"You will still continue to train them but you will have an hour of training" Jace continued.

1 week later...

I have been training with the moon goddess since a week ago. She has not told me what would be the problem and what I was suppose to do.

Nolan's pov

Last week Yvette made me in so much pain. It was terrible. No one knows, except the teenagers since I rejected her in front of everyone. My parents did not approve of Hannah but they thought she was my true mate. My wolf also whimpered at the thought of not being near his mate. To take revenge, I'm going to mark Hannah as my mate and luna.

I pulled her and trapped her between the wall and me. "Can I mark you?" I asked flirtatiously while Hannah nodded breathlessly. She exposed her neck while I exposed my canines, plunging it into her skin.

Third person's pov

As Nolan plunged his canines into Hannah's skin, Laura grimaced. Laura knew Yvette would feel the pain but she could not do anything about it. Though the rejection, mating and marking pain is hard for Laura to change. All she could do was to pray for Yvette.

Yvette was eating her long waited lunch when a sharp excruciating pain pierced through her body. She was shaking violently but her friends was shocked. Greg immediately got into action, getting a doctor while others slowly 'woke up' from their shock.

This agony was even more pain than her shifting.

The doctor was puzzled. Only her first shift should be painful and clearly couldn't be it. It was like a lightbulb popped in his head, reminding him of the mate situation. That made him sad. A sixteen year old girl going through such pain and having lots of responsibility.

"Does she have a mate?" Mark(the doctor) asked no one in particular. Others felt sad but just nodded. This made it easier for him to figure out. Mark did his thing and soon came to a conclusion that her mate was marking another woman. Pack members and high ranking members felt saddened by the diagnosis.

There was nothing they could do but stare at her while she goes through the pain alone. That sight made a few tear. After a good ten minutes of them watching and her suffering, Yvette fell asleep and Banner carried her into her room.

Unknown's pov

Her suffering was hilarious. I could watch her anytime I want since I have a special gift.

"Boss, when do we attack?" My second in command and best friend, Gary asked.

"In a month" I said with finality as he nodded and left the office. Yvette Winters I will get you sooner or later. Smirking, I got back to my work and plan out different ideas.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter today. much longer. anyone ships tyler and yvette? (well i'm asking air so that's cool)
pS. missions
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-1094 words-