a new mission- 9

1 month later...

Yvette's pov

After the marking incident, Sherrie and I have gotten much stronger. We made a promise to be more driven. The Woods had also came from their holiday a few days ago and they also knew about the marking incident. Tyler and I have also gotten closer. I feel tingles sometimes when I touch him. I made a mental note to ask about the tingles when I see her tomorrow.

Pack meeting! Danielle said through the mind link. Upon hearing that, I shot out of my bed and changed into decent clothing before walking to the hall.

"Attention, it has come to the time of the year where we have to go around and check each pack. This process as usual will take about one to two months" Evan said. "But this time, Yvette will be joining us. Heather, Jack, Natasha and Harold will be the temporary alpha, beta, gamma and delta while we are away" Danielle added. She was a different person when it came to pack meetings. I admired her about that.

"We will be departing tomorrow in the morning so please go and pack your things for the next month or two" Evan continued as everyone walked off.

Time to pack! Grabbing a bunch of shirts, shorts, jeans/pants, some skirts, pajamas, gym wear, a few dresses in case and the undergarments. With my werewolf speed it took about fifteen minutes. Next were my toiletries. The standard tooth brush and paste, soaps, hairsprays, rubber bands, combs and all that fun stuff. I also packed a small bag of makeup which has powder, blush, mascara and lipstick. After that, I packed items for my entertainment like books, journals and my earpiece. Lastly, the essentials like chargers, some bags and my spectacle case were packed and I plonked on my bed and fell into a deep sleep just like that. Man, I must have been so tired.

Thursday

Today we were first going to Youth Night pack. Since it was a new pack, they did not know us. They specialized in killing with weapons despite being a new pack. It was also the nearest to our pack so it took about twenty minutes.

"Hi I'm Harold, alpha of Youth Night pack, my mate and luna, Charlotte, my beta David, his mate Harper, my gamma Carter and his mate Jessie" He shared, pointing to each person.

"Hi I'm Evan, alpha of Royal Moon pack, my mate and luna, Danielle, my beta Banner his
mate Isabella, my gamma Jace, his mate Faith, Greg the delta and his mate Jade. Our two head warriors, Tyler and Hazel with her mate Hugo and lastly Yvette, assistant head warrior" Evan responded.

"I'll show you to your rooms. Are you two okay with sharing a room?" Carted asked Tyler and I. I nodded hesitantly and he followed suit.

"Right okay" Carter mumbled.

He showed us to our rooms. Tyler and I's room was spacious with two beds. I unpacked a little since we were leaving in two days. The tension between us was so awkward. I wondered what happened between our friendship.

It was 9.30am. In half an hour, I would be meeting Laura for practice. I reminded myself to ask Laura before trying to locate the kitchen. Thankfully, I found the kitchen and the five couples were all there. Tyler left the room a little earlier than me so I was last.

"Ham and cheese sandwich" Tyler said,
pushing the plate to me. I squealed. Food, food food! I love you. People stopped to watch me go crazy over food but who cares? They laughed at my actions but I couldn't be bothered. By the time I was done, it was 9.55 and I sprint up to the room and changed into gym clothes before lying on my bed, waiting for the moon goddess. Usually, they will leave me alone for two hours till 12pm since I am training with the moon goddess.

"Hello Yvette!" Laura said enthusiastically.

"Hey" I responded back.

"Do you want a third mate?" Laura blurted out. I was shocked. I had no idea you could be have a third mate.

"Hmm, maybe?" I said unsure, picking my water bottle. "But who would be my third mate anyways?"

"Ohh" She said eagerly, clapping her hands, bouncing around while smirking. "Of course Tyler. I mean both of you have sexual tension. Some of the tricks up from my sleeve"

Upon hearing her words, I spit out my drink and looked at her like she was crazy. But all she had was a smirk.

"Are you serious? Tyler probably has a mate out there?!?!" I exclaimed. "Besides he wouldn't even like me" I muttered to myself but Laura could hear.

"Tyler now has a mate. I will give his mate to someone else tomorrow during training when you tell me. Ask Tyler if he's alright and you will be mates" She told me as I nodded. "Now that that's done, let's start with our next skill for training telekinesis. If you can finish this, you will graduate from the goddess academy"

So far, I managed to master mind reading, controlling of the four elements, flying, shifting into different kinds of animals, teleportation and invisibility. I only left telekinesis. Woohoo!

2 hours later...

I was done with training and I was exhausted but than my stomach growled. Hopping out of bed, I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich before finding Tyler.

But what I was made me stop in my tracks.
~~~
hey angels! hehe cliff hanger(i guess) new chapter is up! what do you think about Tyler and Yvette? And would you want other pov's?
pS. relationship (filler chapter?)
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile

-915 words-