the past returns- 11

3 weeks later...

Yvette's pov

We have been going pack after pack for the past three weeks. I totally forgot about the two packs, Dark light and Red creed. Guess what? I have to go back. But it will be the new me. Tyler and I are still going pretty strong and all. Though we don't see each other that much, we still make an effort to do something for one another.

I have also been undergoing alpha training with Tyler since we had to rule the werewolf kingdom and the other super naturals. Since I was appointed by Laura, I was even more nervous.

"Baby, we reached" Tyler said to me, waking me up from my thoughts. Red Creed pack. I don't despise them but oh well.

"Hi I'm the alpha of Red Creed pack, William and Madison my mate. Ethan the beta and my gamma Riley with his mate Chloe" William told us.

"I'm Evan, alpha of Royal Moon, Danielle my mate, Banner the beta and Isabelle as beta female." Evan starts. "Next we have gamma Jace and Faith, delta Greg and Jade. Lastly our head warriors, Tyler and Hazel Woods, and their mates" He ended off.

"Chloe will show you to your rooms" Evan said before holding the hand of a very pregnant Madison.

"You okay?" Tyler asked lovingly. I nodded as we followed Chloe. I was not jealous of it instead happy for them. I guess I should thank them. If they hadn't reject me, I wouldn't have met Tyler.

Monday

We had spent four days here, the first resting while the three checking and we were leaving in half and hour. All we left is Dark Light pack, the pack I'm not looking forward to. All my nightmares, the abuse, the taunts, the housework. This was going to be so fun. My sarcasm game was so strong.

2 hours later...

We had reached the pack. It was just like how I remembered. The trees and bushes not maintained, building after building, children running around. Looking and remembering my times here, be it good or bad, a tear slowly tricked down my face.

"Ready?" Hazel asked and we nodded. When I explained to them, I also mentioned the pack without realizing so they exactly know who they are. This was going to be so fun! Note the sarcasm.

"Nolan, the alpha. Hannah, my mate and luna. Benjamin and Shirley, beta and beta female. Gamma Xavier and his mate Eva" Nolan said indifferently.

"The beta siblings, Sierra, Grace and Killian" He pointed out.

As usual, Evan did the whole introduction routine. I could tell he was unhappy with introducing. I was in the car, listening on to his introduction. I planned to surprise them when I stepped out of the car, showing them the new me. The reincarnated. The reborn.

Since I had werewolf hearing, I could hear and know when to step up.

"-our head warriors and their mates" Evan said. My cue to step out.

"Oh where is his mate?" Hannah asked.

"You will see" Evan told them, leaving them confused.

As I stepped out, there was a gust of wind. My hair surprisingly followed the breeze, as if I was in a hair commercial so I decided to pretend like I'm in one. Removing my sunglasses, I parted my hair and walked with style. I see girls glare at me and guys wolf-whistled at me. I rolled my eyes internally as I walked towards Tyler. Smirking, I winked at my friends as they chuckled.

"Yvette" I said sarcastically. They gasped. I went forward to Nolan and said, "See when I told you you will regret it"

"Well let's go!" I said cheerfully. Wow. Have I turned bipolar?

Yes you have.

No I have not!

Yes you have.

You know what? I didn't even get to finish the sentence when Sherrie cuts me.

No, she said cheekily, with a tint of innocent and child like voice.

I'll talk to you later. Maybe not. Byee.

I then shut her off, walking to my the guest room, not before checking the basement. Also known as my room. It was still the same. Thankfully no one was there, living the same life as me. I know you are wondering how was I hidden when they were checking right? Okay maybe not but they put me in the forest and let me fend for myself from the rouges. I'm surprised I am still alive. Mind you, I had very limited training so for the days they were here, I was out in the woods which was where I was checking now.

I mind linked them so they won't be worried, especially Tyler before venturing off to the woods. My werewolf senses heightened a ton, trying to see if there was anyone.

There isn't anyone here! Sherrie told me.

Well the next few days are going to be awkward, I thought to myself as I walked back to the pack house.
~~~
hey angels! new chapter is up! ah. thank you so much for 200 reads. i was honestly so surprised getting 200 reads. thank you once again.
pS. unknown's pov? drama?
hope you have a great day and
don't forget to smile :)

-822 words-