what was that?-30

well hello there, it's been a while, but my exams are over!! 🥳 i just want to say thanks for all of your support and do let me know some questions as i want to do a q&a! one more thing... click the little star and comment your thoughts. let's get on with the chapter :)

- - - - -

Nolan's pov

I have decided to get some witches to help me make a potion to make Yvette fall in love with me. All I just need to get her to fall head over heels with me so that I can take her position as the werewolf royalty.

Yesterday, I contacted a witch to tell me create the potion and safe to say, this plan will definitely work.

Yvette's pov

After the squad settling down, we now had a break before we went into discussion about Nolan. We managed to secretly place some cameras around with the help of our powers and we were set.

I texted Tyler.

I knew that they were all in the baby room

I knew that they were all in the baby room. Yes the baby room. They catered a room, in one of the guest rooms for their babies and they said subtlety 'when u have a kid you will join us' wink wink.

Going up to try sixth floor, I opened the room and saw the babies all fast asleep. The rest of them had a look of relieve on their faces.

"Queens, you up for happy diners?" I whispered, making sure that I did not disturb the babies' sleep.

A look of excitement passed through each of their faces as they carefully got up from the seats and exited the rooms.

"Phew, it took half an hour for all of them to stop crying and sleep" Hazel exclaimed. "Well at least we can eat some good ass comfort food!!"

We met the guys at the newest car, the jeep to bring us to happy diners.

"Hey!" It's been awhile! I said to Carrie. "The usual please" Tyler ordered.

We decided to chat and catch up since it had been awhile we last sat down properly and chat from all the fiascos from moving in to the Nolan situation.

Soon, the tantalizing smell of the food wafted through the air. My stomach rumbled at the smell of it. Each bite that I took made me smile in delight. We were all famished from the things we did today.

As we ate, we played some games like categories, naming one thing in that category. Safe to say it is the best bonding time we have had since the babies.

•••

"Hailey dear, what on earth did you do?!" I was astonished to see her face caked up with makeup that was poorly done, wearing her favorite princes dress and my nude heels.

"I...I just wanted to be a princess. All of my friends all are princesses and they want me to come to their house" She said, sniffling a little.

I sighed as I hugged her. "Silly girl, you can tell me and I will help you" I comforted her. "Come on, let's clean you up and we will talk about a sleepover with your friends"

After a good clean, she chose a white long sleeved shirt with colorful tear drops and a blue shorts to match with it.

She looked really good

She looked really good. For a five year old, she could find a match a good outfit.

"So what is this little party about and who is the friend?" I asked as she explained to me, " My friend Jenn and Cassie invited me to go to their house to play dress up and have a sleepover!!"

"When and do you know their parents?" I began asking her all the information and she tried to give me everything she knew. Since it was a Sunday today, tomorrow, I would be asking the parents and possibly schedule a day next week for the play date but now it was time to see the footage from the cameras.

The good thing about the cameras was that you could rewind the footage. Some cameras don't have those features. I rewinded all the way from today morning and saw nothing suspicious at first so I let it run while I planned for the next supernatural meeting. We were planning to do it at the vampire's place or ours again since we had major changes of the packs.

I usually settled the logistics while the person hosting would prepare the food. Everyone usually chipped in to the planning but I was the head of it if you will.

As I got more engrossed in the planning, I saw a figure wearing all black enters the place with Nolan. Switching to another location, they went into a room. A liquid of some sort was set on the table as they were both happy. Just what on earth is that?

I decided to just call them all into the room since it would be the best time. I dropped them a text and slowly they all came in. I rewind the footage and let them see the whole thing once again. We all had a look of confusion. We knew there was a witch and Nolan, a potion of some sort but what was this for?
~~~
hello again. this chapter is a little short but this was the best i could come up with. i am so glad my exams are over 🥳 and now i have more time to update.
lots of love 💓 and have a great day 🤩

-820 words-