Chapter Eighteen

Erica's POV

"Hello" I said in my voice croaky because I had fallen asleep after Andrea left the studio less then five minutes. "Hello Miss Robinson, we have great news to you. We found a heart donor." my mood lightened up "Oh yes speaking!" "Well, we are great that we could do this transplant to you as soon as possible. Could you come to here within an hour?" "Of course, I'll be right there shortly. Thank you! Goodbye." they ended the call and I yelled "Yes! I finally can with Andrea live happily after." then I look into the phone my smiled faded. Andrea had left me more than an hour. What was wrong to me could just sleep without notice.

I quickly dial Andrea's number "Hey, this is badass Andrea Holland. Welp this is a voicemail. If there had anything urgent just drop your message right here, adios. Beep" Ughhh where have you been Andrea? This is the moment I need you the most. I quickly called a cab and head to hospital and wait for her.

When I on the way to hospital, all the way I tried call and leave a message to Andrea and she have no respond. It started worry sick me. Please she must be safe, she have never been leave me just like that. Andrea please hurries to call me back. I stupid enough changed my number and I could't track her location. I tried calling Eddie, his phone was unreachable. What was going on? Both of them really scare the shit out of me.

Andrea where are you? I need you now. God dammit, uggghhh. Finally I reached the hospital and I quickly went to the place which doctor has appointed me. When I reached the hallway, my adrenaline was rush. I saw Mr and Mrs Holland, did they knew my news? I took a deep breath, relax everything will be fine. I walked towards them and I held Mrs Holland's right arm lightly "Hi Peter, Hi Alice." I forced a smiled because their face expression made me feel something bad had happened. How much I wish to shrug it off but I can't.

Mr Holland eyes were red of after crying he nodded and gave me a weak smiled while Mrs Holland smiled at me with her teary puffy eyes. One of her hand rest on my shoulder and she seem like have difficulty to tell me what had happened. No, please don't tell me any bad news. I finger crossed that nothing is going to happen. I shut my eyes tightly awhile, take a breath then started "Where is Andrea?" finally I took all my guts to ask Mrs Holland. She looked at me and her tears rolled like a river she sniffed "Andrea..." she sobbed and continued "She has an accident and she has passed away when she sent to hospital."

No, No no! It got to be kidding me. I felt like want to throw out and I felt my legs were weak. I have no words. What do I transplant my heart for? I will have a new heart but Andrea was gone! When I almost fell down I felt someone held my arms from behind and tried to stable me. Then, the person slowly brought me to a place to let me sit. "I'm so sorry Erica." Eddie said in hoarse voice. Then he placed my head to his chest and let me break down.

"Why Andrea leaves me just like that? I want Andrea back! I don't want to transplant a heart anymore, please give me back Andrea." I sobbed and Eddie patted me and I heard Mrs Holland voice from behind "Please take Andrea's heart, so we could keep her stay alive." I scoffed "This is not I wanted, Alice. I wish to get a heart transplant is to be with her forever. But, it is not that way. I want her life back. I don't want her heart." I heaved and sobbed.

Eddie tried pulling me away so I could turn and face Mrs Holland "Please, take her heart. That's Peter and my only hope to keep Andrea." Mrs Holland sobbed and I nodded my head then embraced her "Thank you, and I'm sorry for your lost, Erica." I cried "I'm sorry too, Alice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open I smiled when I saw a pair of green eyes "Hey princess" Andrea smiled at me she was sitting in next to my ward bed. I quickly lift up and threw my body on her to hug her tightly she chuckled "I miss you so much Andrea! You scared me just now. I thought you have died." I sighed in relief. That was a bad dream just now.

Andrea caressed my back "Your surgery did well, baby" I could hear she smiled I sniffed her scent awhile then pulled away and eagerly to see her face again because I missed her face so much. I sat on her lap and wrapped my legs around her waist and caressed her face as her arms wrapped around my back to hold me. I missed her smile, her rebellious look but always soft whenever she face me. I grinned like a idiot now because we finally back together "Where have you been? Why you took so long?"

Andrea smiled slightly faded "Baby, look you have to listen to me now." she caressed my face "I'm sorry I have to le-" I cut her off "No, stop joking!" I glared at her and she gulped "I'm sorry baby, I'm not strong enough to stay alive." she said sadly "But baby can you promise me one thing?" I glared at her and shook my head "Nope" she chuckled "Come on, baby listen to me." I huffed "Fine."

"Look princess, like I said life is like a bitch. I know life still have to go on." her eyes started watery but she still remains her charming smile "Promise me one thing. If you met someone you love go for it. I'll be glad if you did that." she leaned towards me and plant a kiss to me and I held her face to linger our kiss. Then we pulled away and rest our forehead together "I have no direction after you leave me babe. I don't want you leave me. Can you stay with me please?" I sobbed.

Andrea's tears started flowed and she smiled weakly "I'm sorry princess how much I want spend my entire life with you badly, I can't." she wiped my tears and she chuckled "Don't worry princess. Remember, I'll always be in your heart." she placed her hand on my chest. I smiled and held her hands "You'll always be in my heart." I leaned towards her and we kissed passionately then she pulled away and her lips still close to mine she said "I love you forever, Erica." I smiled with my tears "I love you forever too, Andrea." we embraced together and continue kissing like there have no tomorrow for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned and slowly open my eyes and I saw Eddie lay at the couch with his mouth slightly open I chuckled. Then he eyes shot open and saw me stared at him he used his hand rubbed his face then quickly walked toward my bed "Hey, you awake. I will call doctor." he patted my hand then quickly ran out find the nurse.

After one month

Alice head now was resting on my chest and I smile and patted her head. Today was her first time listen to Andrea's heartbeat. She already listened more than half an hour. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly I chucked "I miss her heartbeat too but I can't listen." Alice pulled away and wipes off her tears and she smiled "I missed her so much, thanks for taking her heart." I shook my head "I should thanks to you give Andrea's heart for me. She saved my life." Today is the day I could discharge from hospital.

Life is ironic. At first, I was worry that I would die before Andrea I choose to break up with her for not letting her hurt in future. We have been wasted for four years, finally we were back together. However, we only spend our time not more than 3 days and Andrea was gone.

But, these three days were my most precious moment with Andrea. Right now, even her body is not with me, but her soul is right here. Yup, her soul is in my heart.

~The End~

A/N: That's the ending of Andrea x Erica and I killed the ship.

Don't hate me alright. I hate to write this chapter. I finally make it.

P.S: Stay tune one more chapter 'Epilogue'