Chapter 14

Her outfit above

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1 month after the wedding.

Third Person P.O.V

Laying on her bed reading a book named 'The Callers', with Zuri sleeping next to her. Sophia was in the middle of reading a great scene when her door opened.

She glared at whoever opened her door without knocking. Enzo poked his head in and chuckled at her face.

He found it funny that she always had a glare on.

She rolled her eyes and went back to reading.

"You wanna watch a movie with me or something? You know get to know each other," he asks.

She contemplates watching a movie with him and getting to know him.

"No thanks, I'll stay and read," she replies.

"Are you serious? We've been married for a month now and don't even know each other. You won't even try," he huffs and closes the door.

Enzo has been wanting to get to know Sophia but she is always in her room or always walking away from him.

Daniel convinced him to give Sophia a try. Even though Enzo was against getting close to women ever again he gave it a chance. His parents also want him to build a bond with her even if it's just as friends.

Sophia feels slightly bad and her brain is telling her to get to know her husband so she can build a marriage. He is trying.

Although her heart is telling her he'll just toy with her feelings. She knows Enzo hates women and never lets any of them close to him. Only sleeps with them.

She doubts he'll change his mind for her.

She releases a sigh and closes her book. She decides one movie can't hurt.

She walks out of the room and goes to his. She opens the door and he's there on his laptop.

Wordlessly, she moves onto his bed.

"Put on Pretty little liars," she says sternly.

He raises a brow and smirks.

"Bossy I like it," he puts on the first episode of the first season and they watch it.

There's a big gap between them and uncomfortable tension.

Neither of them make a move and just watch it.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ezra needs to be in jail," he laughs after watching them talk in the class after a few episodes.

"Why?" She genuinely asks.

He looks at me like I'm crazy, "He slept with his student!!," He tells her

"He didn't know that it was his student and it wasn't wrong. The age is messed up though... hm maybe probation," she shrugs.

Sophia now thinks about it and slightly agrees with him.

"Yeah I guess you're right," he turns back to the show.

They decide to play 5 questions. Just to learn a few things about each other.

They ask simple questions like favorite memory and all that stuff.

"How did it feel when Ema cheated?" Sophia wanted to know how it felt. She has never been in a relationship to know.

"It hurt she was the one person I fell for in high school. She wasn't like the other girls, she was this good girl and a kind person. She used to work at the shelter and always gave back to the community. She became famous and slowly changed, she became more bitchy and rude, then she just started having sex with me and using my money. She wasn't happy to see me or wanted to spend time together anymore. Then she cheated," he clenches his fists angry.