Chapter 3: Oolong Teaching

The Mu family lives in the Alliance galaxy. The home of the Mu family is in the Capital Star, because there is a special existence of Mu Qingxin among the juniors of the Mu family. When Mu Qingxin's mother Ou Xuemei was still pregnant with her 15 years ago, Encountering Star Pirates during the interstellar journey, if O Xuemei hadn't stood up to fight with the Star Pirates at the moment of crisis and waited for the arrival of the Interstellar Police Team, the lives of 50,000 people in a ship would have disappeared in the universe.

It was also because of that fight that Ou Xuemei's mental strength was severely damaged, because one of the star thief had just broken through the s grade. She was injured in her stomach and directly injured the fetus in the abdomen. After returning home, she could only remove the child from the mother in advance. , Raised in the nurturing fluid, but due to the lack of mental strength and premature birth, Mu Qingxin was born very weak and often confused (actually, she was mentally disabled and mentally retarded).

In Mu Qingxin's first awakening when she was five years old, she was tested for mental strength f and physical skill f, and she was still mentally retarded. Even so, Mu Qingxin was deeply loved by her elders. Whoever made Mu's direct line, this one girl, was always precious in this era when there were more wolves and less meat. And the parents of Mu also feel that there is a day for the baby to recover, so the juniors of the Mu family and the other young ladies of Capital Star are envious and jealous. They often bully Mu Qingxin in places that their parents can't see. When they saw it, Mu Qingxin was already scarred. For this reason, Mu Qingxin's three elder brothers had always fought with those people, and it was for this reason that everyone in Capital Star called Mu's Third Young Master a demon. And Mu Qingxin didn't dare to meet strangers, even her family was afraid.

After discussion, Mu Fengnian decisively took his wife and children away from the capital star of the eighth level civilization and came to live in the fourth-level civilization star.

Mu Fengnian is now the commander of the third team. Two days ago, the chief ordered all the senior officials of the first to ninth teams to go to the capital star for a meeting, so he could not rush back.

Ou Xuemei is now working at the Institute of Botany of Tianji Star, which is also a fourth-level civilization. Because the two stars are adjacent, one space jump can return to the Sky Jade, so she can go home every day, but Ou Xuemei sometimes studies... I will forget the time. Fortunately, Mu Qingxin has Bill taking care of her.

Mu Qingxin's eldest brother, Mu Qidong,... has a calm and serious personality, except for smiling in front of his sister, the rest of the time is expressionless. I am 35 years old this year (this galaxy is generally about 500 years old, so it is 30 years old), just 5 years of adulthood, mental power is a grade, physical skills are also a+, after successfully graduating from the Capital First College Philippe College, I was elected to the ninth team, and now he is the deputy commander of the ninth team. He will soon become a regular. I didn't go to Capital Star for this meeting because I was delayed in completing the task before, and I had taken leave. It happened to Mu Qingxin. When something happened, Mu Qidong just returned to Xuanxing.

The second brother, Mu Qinan, is gentle and polite. Of course, people familiar with him call him a smiling fox. 32 years old this year, also graduated from Philippe, mental strength a grade, physical skills s grade, because of excellent physical skills, this year has just been admitted to the first team, in just a few months, has become a major. I just returned home from a holiday recently, and I happened to be home today.

The third brother, Mu Qixi,... has a violent personality, and only has patience in front of his mother and sister. He is 28 years old this year, and he will be an adult in two years. Mu Qixi's mental power and physical skills are both A-level, but he is proficient in mecha research, and he is studying in Haiboxing of the Augustine College of level six civilization. Today, because I just finished a study, I immediately jumped back to see my sister.