Chapter 92: Instant noodles

"It's so fragrant, Xinxin, what are you doing, it's so fragrant" Shui Huanlan was involuntarily attracted by the fragrance in the air, and seeing sister Lingling sitting upright at the table, she quickly walked over to do it. .

Mu Qingxin took out three bowls of noodles from the pot, scooped a spoonful of seasoning from another pot, and added the exotic animal soup that had been boiled at a high temperature for a long time. The rich aroma instantly spread, and the whole house was full of the aroma of food.

Mu Qingxin brought two bowls of noodles, "Here, how about a taste?"

"Sucking"

Dongfang Ling couldn't wait to take a sip of the soup, and squinted his eyes happily in the next second, "Drink it well, you are so awesome!" Then he endured the urge to swallow a sip, and faced a bowl of... I took a picture and posted it on my forum.

Call me queen: happiness starts from this moment, the delicious food that my family makes for me is super delicious~~~

After sending it out, Dongfang Ling picked up the spoon and started eating. The water magic blue on the side watched the noodles and swallowed, "Xinxin, how should I eat? How do I use these two sticks?"

Shui Huanlan took a chopstick in one hand and looked at the fragrant Dongfang Ling eating in front of her. I don't know how she used the chopsticks to pick up such thin noodles. Seeing that the noodles in Lingling's bowl had already been eaten halfway, she made one. The root hasn't been eaten yet, the water magic blue is so distressed.

Mu Qingxin saw Lan's bitter face and thought that she could not use chopsticks, so she patted her forehead, "I'm sorry, Lan Lan, I forgot the first time you used chopsticks, here, eat with this." A fork.

Shui Huan Lan looked at the fork in his hand. I really missed the weapon that Uncle Tamu carried with him, but this one is so small, holding the fork...insert it into the bowl and put the noodles into your mouth.

Water Magic Blue: "!!!"

Mu Qingxin looked at the two of them who were immersed in the hardship, turned around and put the noodles cooked by the drying machine to air dry. Mu Qingxin looked at the dryer, feeling a little uncomfortable. Just now the dryer was drying her own body. This would actually use it to dry food. Hey, I'm sorry. When the military training comes back, let the manufacturing company do it again. A dryer, specially used to dry food.

Mu Qingxin took her bowl of noodles and walked to the table, and started to eat. Um, it tasted better than the beef she made. Mu Qingxin also ate.

Principal room

At this time, there are still three people in the principal's room discussing this military training, namely Dean Haqilin, Marshal Jiyou and Deputy Commander Ling Xuan.

Dean Haqilin looked at Marshal Jiyou and thought... "Marshal, no matter what, I hope you can put the safety of these children first, they are still young..."

Qin Jiyou was lying halfway on the chair, lowering his eyes to wonder what he was thinking. Ling Xuan looked at the boss like this and said quickly, "Dean, don't worry, we will never let this group of children make any mistakes, it's just military training. "

"On the battlefield, there is no size, so what about children? They will have to go through the battlefield sooner or later. On the battlefield, no one is safe, only responsibility."

Suddenly, Qin Jiyou said in a deep voice, but still did not raise his eyes.

Suddenly, there was silence, and Haqilin and Ling Xuan's faces were full of solemn and solemn faces. After being silent, Haqilin said helplessly, "Yes, on the battlefield, no one can control life and death unless he is strong enough." With a heavy burden, Haqilin leaned back on the chair, "In short, these children will be handed over to you. You can do whatever you want to train them..."

Ling Xuan smiled, "Dean, don't say that. Military training is not really on the battlefield. Don't worry, how many people are guaranteed to go and how many people will be brought back to you!"

Haqilin nodded, and then said about the early recruitment. At this time, Qin Jiyou raised his head to discuss the matter with Dean Haqilin. Ling Xuan saw the two of them discussing this matter, and suddenly became a little bored, so he secretly boarded the Star. Brush the net.

In the quiet principal's room, in addition to the low voice of the two of them talking, there was also an abrupt voice of drooling and a grunting stomach.

Two beeps are fine, but what does it mean to be louder and louder?

"Guru~" the stomach cried.

"Gu Dun~" He swallowed.

"Hiss~" He sucked.

Haqilin and Qin Jiyou couldn't talk anymore, two cold eyes... shot at Ling Xuan to the side, only to see Ling Xuan holding Guangnao and swallowing hard, he almost went up... licked.

Qin Ji squinted her eyes, her sharp gaze...shot at someone, but at this time all the attention of someone had been drawn away by a picture, and did not notice the boss's increasingly dangerous gaze.

"Deputy Commander Ling?" Ha Qilin looked at the colder and colder Jiyou Young Marshal, and called Ling Xuan kindly.

When Ling Xuan heard someone calling him, he felt the sharp gaze from the boss when he recovered. He slapped a sharp look, crying, and wailing in his heart, "It's over, it's over, I've been caught..."

"Hehe, boss..." Ling Xuan curtly looked at his black-faced boss.

Qin Jiyou looked at Ling Xuan and said coldly, "Better give me a perfect reason, otherwise, after military training, I will go to Desert Star by myself."

As soon as he heard that he was going to Desert Star, Ling Xuan's legs became weak and he wailed loudly, "No, boss, this can't be my fault, I can only blame this picture! You see, it's really too tempting to commit crime..." Ling Xuan opened the picture and let the boss see it.

Haqilin also stretched his head to look, only to see a bowl...a very attractive hue of a bowl of pictures with no idea what it was, making people involuntarily look at the saliva in its mouth...and it kept secreting.

"What's this?" Haqilin asked intently, swallowing.

Qin Jiyou looked at the picture and looked at Ling Xuan.

Ling Xuan immediately said knowingly, "I have tracked down the location of the poster. It is at Philippe College and in the dormitory of the Art Department. The little guy is playing well. This bowl of food should be made by the little guy. Oh~ I really want to eat it. It's like poisoning late at night..."

When Haqilin thought about it, he knew who it was. He bowed his head and nodded on the light brain, and sat pretending to be nonchalant, "Ahem, it's too early, and the two will go to military training tomorrow, or... ..."

"It doesn't matter, let's continue." Qin Jiyou's eyes flashed dark, and he looked at Dean Haqilin with deep meaning.

Haqilin: "..."

Ling Xuan looked at Dean Haqilin and the boss. He didn't know what happened to the two.

In the dormitory, the three of Mu Qingxin ate the noodles readily, and Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan were also helping to make instant noodles.

"Xinxin, can this dry noodles really be eaten in one soak? Does it taste the same as the noodles we just ate?" Dongfang Ling carefully cut the noodles into slices.

Shui Huanlan packed the cut noodles into boxes, saw that it was broken, smelled it, and stuffed it into his mouth. Shui Huanlan squinted his eyes, "Xinxin, sister Lingling, this one The dried noodles are delicious, crunchy and delicious!"