Chapter 140: Team field (12) playing piano

Hearing that, everyone fell silent again, yes, they are only the next day, and the green flag is only that, what should I do?

"There is another possibility!" Thomas said.

"What is it possible?" Everyone looked at him with hope in their eyes.

Thomas glanced at the crowd and said slowly, "I hope the instructors can see this scene in the surveillance, and then come to save us."

"..." Everyone's eyes dimmed. In the middle of the night, I don't know if the instructors are asleep, but the Nether team should be worth the night. When I think about it, the dim eyes light up again.

Mu Qingxin walked to the protective cover, frowning, and worried. I don't know how long this protective cover can last. More importantly, this protective cover is very expensive. There is no safety at night, and it will be inconvenient to do anything in the future. If it breaks, she will feel very painful.

"Ah! Help..."

Suddenly, there was a cry of exclamation not far away, followed by successive calls for help.

"Oh my God, what is this?"

"Quickly cut it off..."

"Fire, burn them with fire, and burn them!"

"Ah, no, fire is useless..."

"Jill, Jill was dragged away, go and save him..."

"Help...Help..."

......The first, second and third team of g not far away all woke up at this moment. As soon as they opened their eyes, they saw that the tent had been destroyed by branches that did not know where it came from, and some had reached them. , I heard the cry of help from teammates outside, and immediately took up the weapon and started fighting.

However, this kind of branch didn't know what it was, and it couldn't be eliminated no matter what. Just cut it off, it immediately grew new.

"We can't just wait and die. If the three teams over there are finished, the Devil Vine will deal with us exclusively. We will be finished before the rescuers arrive!" Bai Liyan said anxiously.

"What should we do? Now that we have been wrapped up in this, how can we get out..." Darren said in fear as he looked at the airtight protective cover, and his whole body hurt when he thought that he was about to be sucked into an adult.

At this time, Mu Qingxin's consciousness had reached the space, and she quickly searched for the books in the study, hoping to get some ways to deal with these devil vines, but... after picking up the books for a long time, did she find a way? What should I do? Ask Brother Qin for help? No, it seems that they are so useless. Asking for help as soon as they encounter something, it's too useless.

Mu Qing thought for a while, opened her eyes, looked at the devil vine in front of her, her mental energy slowly passed through the protective cover, immediately touched the devil vine, and slowly penetrated...

"So fragrant, so many nutrients~ I want to eat, I want to eat..."

Mu Qing's heart is a bit sluggish, Nimou, they take them as nutrients, and they still want to eat them, they are beautiful!

At this time, there was a burst of artillery fire outside, but inside the protective shield was quiet, everyone was thinking hard to find a way.

Mu Qing had a mental movement, since the Devil Vine was conscious, she would charm them...make them stop, let them go out first!

Thinking about this, Mu Qingxin immediately took out Fengxian, sat down cross-legged, and put Fengxian on her lap.

"Xinxin, when is this? Are you still in the mood to play the piano... Is it to cheer up such a devil vine?" Vance looked at Mu Qingxin who was about to play the piano with a sad face.

"..." Mu Qingxin... the hand that touched the strings paused, and the corners of her mouth twitched, giving Wangs a blank look. This kid is really stupid!