Chapter 196: Opened (3)

The first floor is like this for the time being. The second floor is a private room where you can entertain guests for dinner. This is temporarily not open to the outside world. It will be open until everything is on the right track. However, there is a limited amount every day, only three tables are served.

"It's so beautiful here!" Dongfang Ling walked around the Sunny Sky Food City, feeling very excited, "Gao Pao, can I take pictures?" Dongfang Ling looked at Mu Zhaohui expectantly.

When Mu Zhaohui heard Dongfang Ling's words, he smiled and nodded, "Of course, you can take pictures as you like. Anyway, people will come in after a while."

"Thank you Gao Zu!" Dongfang Ling said happily, picked up Guangnao, looked at the store, looked for angles and light, and started taking pictures.

"Didi"

As soon as Dongfang Ling was ready to take a photo, he saw a communication from his brother.

"I also want a handkerchief with any pattern on it."

After Dongfang Ling watched it, he scolded his brother angrily, "What do you mean, you want it, why don't you go with your heart! Humph, I didn't see this called communication!!!" Dongfang Ling directly clicked the delete button, deleted the communication sent by his brother, and continued to take pictures.

Mu Qingxin is inside the glass at this time, checking the ingredients to see if there are any ingredients that have not been processed. She checked and nodded with satisfaction. It seems that Oulangge and the others have mastered the skills of taking ingredients and they are perfectly avoiding them. The poisoned part was opened.

"Didi"

Mu Qingxin's brain rang, and she clicked to see that it was a message sent by her father and elder brother.

Mu Qing opened her heart happily and saw the message from her dad, "Baby, the food you sent yesterday was so delicious. After eating, my dad is full of energy and has a lot of energy at work. I just have a cough recently. I keep coughing, the paper is not enough, alas~"

"..." When Mu Qingxin saw the last words, she was a little bit dumbfounded. Dad's posture of acting like a baby has really improved a lot. It is estimated that she saw the posts posted by her mother and they wanted a handkerchief, so she said that, Dad. When I was young, I thought she didn't understand, the interstellar person's easy cough was so weak, something that could be solved by a single...but Mu Qingxin still recovered.

"Dad, pay attention to your body. Drink more water if you cough. Use less of those papers. I will send you some handkerchiefs. You can use that. Just wash it if it gets dirty. I love you."

Mu Fengnian was commanding the flight of the battleship outside the warship headquarters. When he saw the last words of the baby girl, his heart was softened, and his face... a soft and comforting smile appeared, and he replied, "Dad loves you too!" He looked up again. , Is the serious Commander Mu again.

The deputy commander on the side looked at the series of changes the commander had just made, and thought to himself, the commander must be chatting with his baby girl again, alas, if he had such a cute daughter, he would be like this, but unfortunately he You can't have a baby with your lover.

Otherwise, discuss with my dear, and go directly to the hospital to raise two children belonging to them. His sperm and his dear sperm each raise a baby. The more the deputy commander thinks about it, the more he thinks it is. He decided to discuss with his dear after a while. go with.

In the interstellar, the ratio of men to women is imbalanced, with more boys and fewer girls, and fewer girls naturally give birth. Therefore, in order to reproduce the next generation, the medical field has long implemented a motherless fetus, in fact, there are women...sex donating their own eggs, men ...Sex donation of one's own sperm. Once the number of births is small each year, some unnaturally born children will be cultivated in the medical research laboratory. These children have stronger immunity than those born naturally. Give those embryos... a vaccine, so that they can be successfully cultivated.

However, the talents of unnatural births are not as strong as those of natural births. In short, unnatural births have advantages and disadvantages.

Of course, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages in a male-male marriage, and they can also have their own children.

Mu Qingxin responded to the news of the elder brother and the second elder one by one. It turned out that the eldest and second elder brothers asked themselves for handkerchiefs because they saw the posts made by the third elder brother. Mu Qingxin agreed one by one. Fortunately, she practiced embroidery recently. , Otherwise she would not agree to this matter if she was killed.

Mu Qing thought about it, anyway, it's all embroidery, so let Brother Qin embroider one too, I don't know if Brother Qin likes...

"Heart, grandma is here~"

Mu Qingxin was thinking, suddenly she heard the voice of grandma, and then she heard the voice of aunts, and looked up. I saw grandpa, grandma and aunts and aunts, as well as grandpa and Zong Lun.

"Grandpa, grandpa, grandma and aunt..." Mu Qingxin stood inside the glass, shouting happily, and quickly walked out.

"Hey, baby, my aunt hasn't seen you for a long time, do you want my aunt?" The aunt hugged her niece and kissed them directly.

"Yes, of course I miss my aunt!" Mu Qingxin said with a smile, "Of course I also miss grandpa and grandma, and my aunt, and grandpa..."

After getting a satisfactory answer, Grandpa Ou and Grandma Ou smiled on their faces.

Grandpa Zong pulled his little grandson over and looked at Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, this is my little grandson. I heard that you met during military training. How about? Your brother Lun is good, he... ..."

Grandpa Zong was praising his grandson fiercely towards Mu Qing. The faces of Grandpa Mu and Grandpa Ou had turned black. Is this prying their baby in front of them?

Zong Lun jerked at Grandpa with an embarrassing look, but his grandpa kept on selling, "Grandpa, it's almost time, it's time to open..." Zong Lun reminded.

"Yeah, yeah, Grandpa Zong, the time is up, we should start the business, otherwise we will miss the time!" Mu Qingxin also interrupted.

Grandpa Zong was interrupted, only then did he remember the opening today, so he stopped. I thought in my heart, anyway, there is time today, so that my grandson will brush up on his good feelings in front of his heart. Although his heart is still small, the feelings need to be started from childhood!

Mu Zhaohui resisted the urge to kick the person out, and looked at Oulang with a black face, "Go out."

Oulang and the others suppressed their smiles, and said, "Okay, sir." After speaking, they straightened up and went out.

There were already many people outside, all looking inside at the door. Everyone was seduced by the smell coming from the inside. After being seduced, they couldn't move.

"Come out, come out, someone is out!"

When the people outside saw people coming out from inside, they shouted excitedly, telling them one by one.

Oulang walked out with a group of people, stood at the door, and beckoned to the robot No. 7 next to him. The robot No. 7 immediately clicked on the button on his chest, and then a huge "pop...crack" sound rang, and the voice spread It's so far, so far.