Wedding planning hijacker

Azrael's pov

I asked my close friend Maze to come help with the wedding plans. I opened the door to welcome Mazikeen in. "Hello, Maze," I said smiling. "Ugh, your enthusiasm is exhausting." Maze mumbled. I smiled at her and walked her to the dining room where Bruce sat waiting for us. We walked into the dining and saw Bruce waiting for us. "Hello moneybags." Maze sneered. Then the doorbell rang again. "Oh, I am going to go get that," I said as I excused myself.

Mazikeen's pov

I watched as Azrael left the room when I whipped out my knife and jumped on top of money bags. I pushed my blade into Bruce's cheek. "Listen here, playboy. I may act like I don't care about Azrael, but she is practically my sister. So if you even dare to think about hurting her. I will dislocate every joint in your body and then I will carve  up that very delicate human skin of yours." I hissed at him. Bruce raised a brow at me. "Or would you like to be left in a living nightmare for a few hundred years," I added crudely. Bruce sighed. "Mazikeen I love Azrael more than any woman who I have met. She is truly one of a kind type of woman." Bruce said. I nodded my head and twirled my blades in my hands and walked back to my seat. Then Azrael and a black-haired woman entered the room. "Diana this is my long time friend Maze." Azrael introduced. "Hey," I grumbled. Azrael looked between us.

Azrael's pov

I could tell something had happened between Bruce and Maze based on Bruce's expression but pushed it aside. "Okay so for colors I was thinking." I started when Maze interjected. "Yeah no. I read up that the bridesmaids are supposed to help plan the wedding. So you go out and do whatever you want and Diana and I will plan part of this thing." Maze said as she pushed us out of the dining room. I looked at Bruce and shrugged. "Date night?" Bruce asked with a light smile. "How can I say no to you handsome." I cooed as I placed a hand on his cheek. I laughed as he leaned in and pecked my lips. "I am going to go get dressed handsomely. You pick the place." I said seductively. "Oh course my love." Bruce cooed. I smiled and walked up the stairs. Soon I was dressed and ready to go. I did a black smoky eye make up and grabbed a black clutch. I walked out at the top of the stairs and saw Bruce below me in a nice suit. Bruce turned to face me and stood open mouth. I smiled and walked down the stairs. "I would close your mouth beloved or else you may catch flies." I said and I winked. Bruce closed his mouth and leaned in. "You look gorgeous." Bruce complimented. "Well thank you handsome." I cooed. Bruce opens the doors for you. "After you malady." Bruce says. "Why thank you, kind sir." I responded. We walked to the car and began driving through Gotham city. We quickly arrived at one of the well-known restaurants in Gotham. We pulled into a parking slot and Bruce opened the door. "Thank you, love." I said. "Anything for you." Bruce replied. We walked up to the restaurant. "Can we have a table for two?" I asked. "You have to have a reservation." The server said with a clear boardroom. "I believe I own this restaurant." Bruce stated. The server looked up at Bruce and I. "Oh Mr.Wayne I apologize, please follow me." The server apologized. The server leads us to a booth that was secluded from the rest of the restaurant. I sat down on one side of the booth and Bruce on the other. The server left us as we opened it to our menus. I stared contently at the menu at the options. "You know what I have a question for you." Bruce stated. "Ask away handsome." I cooed. "How is the food different from the ages?" Bruce asked. I chuckled lightly. "Well let's just say that up until the mid 1900s the food was rather bland, chalky, and I was very thankful that I mostly lived in the Silver City." I replied. "Hello my name is Sasha Klein and I will be your waitress tonight." A brown haired, blue eyed, young women smiled. "So what will you be drinking tonight?" Sasha asked. "Um I will have the Vintage Rose Champagne." I said with a smile. "Ah yes that is a wonderful choice. Definitely my favorite and what about you?" She said as she asked Bruce. "I will just have water." Bruce replied. "I see who is driving home." Sasha said with a bright smile. "I will be right out with your drinks." She added and walked away. "She seems friendly." I commented. "She does, I will have to give her a nice tip." Bruce replied. Soon I picked out my meal and Sasha come back. "I got the champagne." Sasha said cheerfully. I laughed happily at her. She pored the drink into my glass. "Oh my gosh that is a gorgeous ring. I am guessing this is the lucky man." Sasha said with a smirk. "Yes this is my Fiancé." I replied. "Aww you guys are so cute." Sasha cooed. "Are you new to Gotham?" Bruce asked. "Yeah I am, I just moved here about a month ago." Sasha said. Then I noticed a necklace on her neck and smirked. "I love that arrowhead necklace you have." I commented. "Oh thank you, my sister made it for me." She smiled. I nodded my head and laid off of it. "Have you guys decided what you want to have?" Sasha asked. "I will have Shrimp Alfredo." I said with a smile. "Azrael has impeccable taste so I will have the same." Bruce stated. "I will be back shortly with your meals." Sasha replied. I smiled at her and nodded my head. Soon our meals arrived at the table and we began to eat. Then Bruce stole a shrimp of mine. I gasped loudly and over the top. "Why would you steal my shrimp?" I asked. "Because yours looks better." Bruce said. I huffed loudly. "You have the same meal young mane." I said with a raised brow. "Well then you must make everything better." Bruce replied. I smiled shyly at his complaint. When his phone went off. He looked down at it and frowned. "What is it Bruce?" I asked. He handed me the phone and I read the message. I smirked once I finished reading it. "You know I have the most experience." I said with a smug look on my face. "You up to meet the others?" Bruce asked. "I would like the meet your friends." I proclaimed. "Alright then let's pay for this meal." Bruce said as he threw down three hundred dollars. Suddenly Sasha appeared out of no where. "Would you like boxes to go?" She asked. "Oh no we have business to attend to." I smirked and I let my eyes go to her necklace. "Remiel." I added. Her face fell. "Dammit I thought I was getting better." She sighed. "Haha, you did only I know my little sister." I cooed and patted her shoulder. "I have to go help Bruce, but please text me." I requested. "Alright sister. See you later." She replied. We began to walk away when she spoke up again. "Oh and I better be invited to that wedding." She shouted. "You know it." I shouted back. We hurried out of the restaurant and into the car. "What's my code story?" I asked. "Absolutely nothing. You are my fiancée and you can choose what you want to tell them. Just don't tell them my identity." Bruce stated. "Oh course beloved, your secret is safe with me." I replied as I placed my hand on his. Bruce looked at me and nodded his head.