When They Catch You Doing Something Cute

A/N: I'm not sure if any of these qualify as 'cute' necessarily. Sorry if you don't think so, but I hope you enjoy!

👽Mina Ashido👽

Since Mina had to work a double shift for the day, she had woken up early and was heading into the bathroom to get ready when she saw you posting sticky notes onto the mirror, all of them saying different compliments. "Y/n?" She called out in confusion. You startled, which made you slip, but luckily you caught onto the counter unharmed.

"Hey Mina, good morning." You said with blush tinting your cheeks. 

"What are you doing?" Mina asked, walking over to the mirror to see a variety of compliments. You stood up and played with your fingers, avoiding eye contact in embarrassment. 

"Well, I wanted to do something nice for you, and I didn't what to do." You informed nervously. Mina looked at the mirror and pulled off of a sticky note which read: 'You're beautiful inside and out'

"Sorry if it seems creepy or something-" She cut you off by kissing you. When you two separated, Mina had an enormous smile on her face as she looked at the rest of the compliments. "Thank you, Y/n. But I'm afraid that I will have to win in this competition of the compliments." She said, hugging you. You laughed and hugged her back.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

As the sound of the sizzling food enveloped the kitchen, Tsu walked into the kitchen to see you making breakfast, she watched as you made the best breakfast you could, even after burning the food. She laughed when you dropped an egg, making the egg crack, which caught your attention. You avoided eye contact and pretended not to see her.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Tsu asked. 

"Oh nothing, just making breakfast." You responded, soon finishing the meal and preparing a single plate. 

"Why are you making breakfast? Shouldn't you be at work?" Tsu questioned, concern lacing her voice. 

"Yeah, but I called in late so I have around ten minutes to go. Enjoy your meal!" You told her, kissed her briefly, and grabbed your bag. 

"Thank you! Love you!" Tsu exclaimed.

"Love you too." You responded. You exited the apartment only to return two minutes later with an irritated you with your phone in hand. "Apparently some idiot took my place, meaning I got demoted for no reason." You grumbled. Tsu gave a smile and made you breakfast to cheer you up.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Since you thought Ochaco was still asleep, you were frantically trying to complete Ochaco's paperwork for her since you two were doing the same pile. It was around four in the morning by this point and exhaustion was clouding your vision. Setting the pen onto the table, you saw a cup of tea sitting there, along with a confused Ochaco. 

"Why are you doing my paperwork?" Ochaco questioned. 

"Working on it." You informed. 

"But don't you have work?" You dropped the pen and drank the tea that was provided. 

"Yes, don't remind me. People there are especially annoying with this thing." You responded. She giggled and kissed your forehead. 

"I'm surprised you're up this early, you're sometimes in bed by this hour." You groaned in exhaustion and grabbed her hand.

"Don't remind me of the luxuries of my bed, and the sleep I can have." You said. Ochaco sat down next to you and laid her head on your shoulder. 

"Go to bed and cuddle?" She suggested.