The Time You Fell Out a Tree

A/N: I'm as surprised as you guys are that this was a suggestion. But whatever, it's a funny concept.

Side note: I AM SO SORRY FOR MISSING SO MANY UPDATES T-T

Brief explanation: My physical health hasn't been doing so well, and I'm not sure why. I've been feeling nauseous, my blood sugar has been low, and the level of migraines I'm having is not fun.

Just thought I'd let you guys know :)

Dedicated to: (I can't remember, sorry)

👽Mina Ashido👽

Being the complete dunces that you and Mina are, you two were climbing a fairly tall tree in in the park. If you were to fall, all you would get would be a few bruises and a case of broken ribs from laughing too hard. Leaves fell on the grass below as you and Mina sat on a sturdy branch. The two of you kissed before pulling away to see your phone had somehow fallen to a branch below you. "I'll get it!" You said. Mina grabbed your shoulder. 

"I may be stupid, but I'm not that stupid to grab my phone right now. What if you fell out of the tree?" Mina reasoned. You rolled your eyes with a smile. 

"First, you're not stupid. And second, I'm not the ninth hero in the world for nothing!" You exclaimed. Mina smiled and kissed your cheek, then hesitantly let go of your shoulder.

You leaned forward, holding onto Mina's arm to keep yourself from falling. Just as you had the phone within reach, Mina sneezed, causing you to fall face first into an immense pile of leaves. Mina immediately jumped down and landed gracefully. "Sorry!" She exclaimed, helping you up and kissing some slight injuries that you had gotten. 

"Tis but a scratch." You responded. She laughed and kissed you. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Since the two of you liked to go to the nearby lake, you sat in the tree that towered over the lake as Tsu swam below you. "You should get in the water, Y/n!" She suggested. You smiled and nodded, grabbing your swimsuit that was in your bag. 

"Sure! Just let me get changed!" You yelled. Tsu nodded and went underwater, which didn't concern you. Since the branch that you were sitting on was a little far from where you could get out of it safely, you cautiously crawled.

Tsu gave you a concerned look as you attempted to reach over to another branch. Unfortunately, you slipped and fell into the deep water. Tsu laughed and helped you up to see you with leaves sticking out of your hair. "Are you okay?" She questioned. You smiled and pecked her lips. 

"Yep. That was incredibly stupid, though." You said. 

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

With it being midnight, you were taking a stroll outside your apartment complex. After successfully getting some pastries from a nearby bakery, you walked home with a smile, and somehow ended up in the park. And since you were especially tired, you started to climb up the tree for whatever reason.

Everything seemed to go fine and dandy, that was until your foot slipped, and you were handing upside down by a bone. The only thing that made it worse was the fact that Ochaco was laughing so hard she started crying.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

With your apartment building having a tree in the back, you and Kyoka often sat under the tree to help her write music and play with the neighbors' dogs. It was around six in the evening, and you and your girlfriend were sitting outside, chatting about work when a 'meow' came from the tree. And you, being an animal lover at heart, you were now stuck in the tree with the cat jumping off on its own.