When You Can't Sleep

Prompt: It was around four in the morning and you couldn't sleep. So, instead of looking at memes you had seen millions of times, your girlfriend wanted to put an end to your sleep deprived streak. 

A/N: Yes, I don't sleep too. Also, I'm writing this as I'm on sleep meds and painkillers for my back, so sorry if this chapter seems loopy lol.

Also, guess who's considering making a sequel to 'Partners in Crime'👀

👽Mina Ashido👽

You stared aimlessly at the ceiling as Mina wrapped her arms around you like she did every other night. As much as you would've loved to wake her up, you couldn't find the energy to. You pinched the bridge of your nose in irritation and wrapped your arms around Mina, who was peacefully sleeping with her head on your chest. Kissing her forehead. You were about to pull out your phone when you felt hands go up and down your back gently. "Love, go to sleep." She mumbled. You yawned and kissed her forehead, soon falling asleep.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

With you not being able to sleep for the past few days, Tsu wanted to put an end to the reign of your insomnia. Dark circles had already formed under your eyes, and you felt exhausted mentally, but as soon as you attempted to fall asleep, you would turn all night. Grabbing some light blankets, snacks, and turning on the TV at low volume, she dragged you to the couch. "Tsu, I should get some work done. I might as well take advantage of this insomnia while I'm at it." You said. She shook her head and laid you down on the couch, cuddling up to you, soon falling asleep with you following.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

With Ochaco being an absolute queen, she had enough of you not sleeping, more specifically not taking care of yourself. So, she came to the decision to help you fall asleep. Calling you into the bedroom, you groggily walked in and immediately smiled at the sight. There she sat, in her pair of pajamas that you had the same pair of, with your favorite blankets surrounding her, and your favorite show playing. 

"You didn't." You said, cracking a smile. 

She gave you a wide smile, "I'm pretty sure I did." 

You laughed and grabbed your own pair of pajamas, got changed, and cuddled up to your favorite brunette. Finally, after a week of not sleeping, you fell asleep.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

As you cleaned the kitchen, you yawned and attempted to make yourself tired enough to fall asleep. Stretching, you felt someone wrapping their arms around your waist, and a tired voice speak. "Y/n, go to bed. You haven't slept in days." Jirou groaned. You yawned and relaxed into the embrace, and sighed.

"I know." You responded. She smiled and buried her face into your back, soon somehow falling asleep while standing. You smiled and turned, picked her up princess style, laid you and her on the bed, and soon fell asleep.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Since you were reading in the living room to fall asleep, you noticed that Momo had a cup of green tea in her hands. "Y/n, you need to get to sleep. I can get you some sleeping pills and tea." She offered, kissing your cheek. You smiled and nodded, setting down your book to pay attention to what she had to say next. She smiled and sat next to you, put her hair in a bun, and grabbed the book, reading it along with you. You kissed her cheek and laid your head on her shoulder.

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

As you worked on some things that needed to do, a certain ginger sighed and walked to the kitchen where you were once again making yourself a cup of green tea. You turned your head in her direction and smiled, making her give a tired smile back. "Y/n, this can't be healthy." She grumbled, burying her face into your back. You chuckled and grabbed her hand, leading her to the room, where you slept until noon.