2

as the two men entered the building, they were greeted by an office lady. they told her the scheduled meeting and she told them directions to the head office. as they were walking along the hallways, there were little benches along the side that had people studying, reading, some even sleeping but a group of people caught the bosses eye. lying there, on a mans lap was a pretty boy, a very pretty boy. just there, sleeping, cuddling into the other males chest, the man whom he's sleeping on, laughing and smiling with the group of friends around them. a spark of jealousy shook his body, and he clenched his fist. i want to make him mine. he thought.

"hey! what's taking you so long?" Yoongi shouted, breaking him from his trance "nothing, i'm coming"

as the two walked into the principals office Jungkook rolled his eyes, he could tell this was going to be boring and endless. "take a seat, Mr. Jeon." the principal spoke. "let's get this straight. i'm here for 1 thing, and 1 thing only. hand over this school. retire. get the fuck out of here." Jungkook places his hands, crossed on the desk. "it's not that simple. Mr. Jeon. i cant just... hand it over to you?" "i told you, old man. retire." "Mr. Jeon, I-" He was interrupted by a quiet knock on the door. The door opened, revealing a cute, shy boy. That boy. The boy that was asleep on the other boy. Jungkooks heart whined thinking about it. "M-Mr. Kang, you called me here... h-have i done anything wrong..?" the boy almost whispered, head down. "no, Jimin.. you haven't done anything. you are here because i got a phone call from the office, and i must inform you myself, because..." Jimins head raised up, wanting to know the next thing, and Jungkook could've sworn he saw an angel. "you passed your test, Jimin. it's important because your the only one in the class that passed it, well done!" Jimin smiled and blushed a little. "thank you.. may i leave now..?" "ofcourse, have a good day." Jimin bowed and ran out of the room. Jungkooks heart must've been in pieces by now. how cute Jungkook thought. but then his mind changed, like a switch. now, back to work. "sorry about that, Mr. Jeon. he's a worried boy, always thinking he's done something wrong." "how cute, now. where were we?" "right.. well... i'll have the papers in a we-" "i want them. now." "Mr. Jeon i-" "no if buts or maybes. Yoongi, handle him." and with that, Jungkook walked out to find the said boy. he looked around a bit and- ! there he- that boy again. i'll kill him. "tae tae! put me down!!" jimin yelled, laughing. taetae, huh? what could that be for? taemin.. taehee.. tae-o.. tae-soo?? taehyun? it doesn't matter. he's mi- "looking at that boy again, Jungkook? are you in love or something?"