11

idk if this needs a tw but bitches be snowflakes so tw battery
also bare with me on this chapter it will make sense eventually

when i arrived home my mom and Taehyung were in my kitchen and my mom was hugging tae kissing his head and trying to calm him down. that's when the panic kicked in. why was taehyung crying so much? his tears were flowing nonstop, like a waterfall. i sprinted over to him and hugged him so tight. i didn't know what was wrong but i've known him sines we were diapers and he is NOT one to cry that often. atleast, not like that. "baby! what's wrong?!" he tried to look up at me but he just couldn't seem to calm down. that's when i started whispering calming little shhh shhh it's okay. shhh and taes breathing started to steady a little bit. i held taes hand and brought him upstairs with me, to my room to calm him down. i could see he needed time, and love, and care. and that's exactly what i was going to give to him. when my mom told me in the phone honey, taehyungs mom has a new boyfriend i thought it was great. but apparently not. i wonder what's wrong. after about 10 minutes of giving taehyung sweet kisses and cuddling him, i finally decided to speak. "are you ready to tell me what's up?" he looked up at me, his eyes bloodshot and puffy. his cheeks red. "i- my- my moms boyfriend.. i m-met him today.." "jimin-ah.. ive never told you this.. promise y-you won't be m-mad??" "i promise."

4 years earlier
the alleyway was dark. it was past midnight. Taehyung was walking back from his boyfriend at the time's house when suddenly he felt a hand grab him from behind and with one swift move, Taehyung hit the floor. he felt his head throbbing and he touched it to feel a wet substance on the back of his neck. the man continued to beat the boy, yelling and yelling cuss words amongst other things but taehyung couldn't hear a word he was saying. Sirens were heard and then fast footsteps fading away.

literally like 20 mins ago.
"taehyung your back! this is my new boyfriend. i'm sure you'll love him!" my eyes widened. i cant deal with this again, so i ran back to jimins. i told his mom everything. how he beat me, he told me he'd find me again, and he did. i cant escape him.

right now, i was crying with Taehyung. "why wouldn't you tell me this?! god tae!!" "y-you promised me you wouldn't get mad.." "i-i'm sorry.. i'm so sorry. i'm so sor-" "jimin-ah it's not your fault. stop apologising." "wh-what are you gonna do, taehyung?" "what can i do, jimin-ah?" i sighed. "you need to tell your mom! she's a sweet woman! she'll understand. she needs to know she's dating a feral dog!" "jimi-" "no, tae! this is serious. you need to tell her." "jimin plea-" "taehyung.. as much as i know you don't want to go home right now.. you have to tell her. please. for me." taehyung just looked at me and cried more, throwing himself of my shoulder. "let it out, baby.." and with that, we went to sleep, in eachothers hold.