6

Jimin POV:
as Jungkook was driving me home, i couldn't help but stare at his hands on the steering wheel.

fuck. choke me. he noticed me staring and took my hand into his own. "have you got a hand kink or something?" "my kinks have nothing to do with this conversation." "how cute. where do you live?" "uh- just along this street." its 2am. we were really out for that long? what about Tae? he's probably asleep in my bed. i sighed. "what is it?" i turned my head to look at Jungkook, his eyes still on the road. "Tae will be sleeping. i didn't realise the time." i felt him tense up. is he jealous? "i'll have to kick him out." ofcourse i wasn't actually gonna kick Taehyung out. i just wanted Jungkook to calm down. it seemed to have worked. "we're here, baby. i'll text you." "goodbye, Jungkook. Thanks for the lift!" i pecked him on the cheek but i sort of got a bit carried away and started kissing his lips, him kissing me violently back. soon i was on his lap, his lips fitting perfectly against mine. i'm not sure if i'm very good at this.. i've kissed one person in my life and i didn't even kiss them back. suddenly he broke from the kiss and stared into my eyes. "you're so pretty, Jimin."  "thank you.." i whispered, shying away. "i-i'm gonna go now... again, thanks for the lift." i climbed off from his lap and opened the door, glancing at him and smiling before waving to him one last time and walking into my house. my mother is asleep, the house was quiet. then, as i walked into my room "min, TELL ME EVERYTHING" "stop yelling. my mom will wake up, i'm tired. can we talk about this in the morning?" i mumbled, climing into my bed next to my best friend. "okay.. but you'll tell me everything, right?" i nodded before tucking my head into his neck, closing my eyes.