3

"staring at that boy again, Jungkook? are you in love or something?" jungkook turned around to see a smiling Yoongi. "i just want to know who he is.. and who that brunette bitch is to him." Jungkook growled. "you sure you don't want me to ask him out for you kookie, hmm?" Yoongi laughed. "shut the fuck up. call namjoon. i need to know who he is." "sure, boss." yoongi laughed as he wiped away a small tear. "never thought youd fall in love." he muttered as he walked away, calling Namjoon. this bitch. jungkook thought as he took one last look at the pair, before running off to catch up to the older.

"JUNGKOOK? FOUND? SOMEONE?!" "jinnie, honey, the boy.. Yoongi thinks he's got a boyfriend." "but- JUNGKOOK FOUND SOMEONE, JOONE! FINALLY" "baby i don't think you understand what i'm saying" "joon.." "kim seokjin we cannot make a poor boy breakup with his boyfriend to make him date ju-" "kim namjoon do not use my full name like that and how do you even know he's taken? yoongi said he thinks. you can always do a background check on the boy, what did you say his name was again?" "park jimin, baby. and i'm sure i can." seokjin nods and namjoon turns to his computer and starts typing his hacky- tricky- whatever it is, i don't know stuff. "oh my days- he's- he's-" jin squeaks "he's what, dear?" "HES BEAUTIFUL, JOON!" "aw, well he is nice, but.. don't you think he looks a little.. i don't know... too? nice? you know, for Jungkook." "what do you mean, Kim Namjoon?" he said, trying to look intimidating "i don't mean anything bad by it, baby. but he just looks so sweet and- you know what i mean!" "e-l-a-b-o-r-a-t-e" "UGH Jungkook is a whole ass mother fucking mafia leader and that kid looks like he would cry if you stole a candy off him!" "namjoon! don't be mean! and we don't know what that boy is like!" and suddenly Jungkook burst through the door "hey eomma, what are you scolding Namjoon for this time? give him a break." jin smiles. "nothing, you look jolly." "hm, do i? that's weird."

Jimin POV:
"do you want the blanket or me?" Taehyung said, pouting with a blanket in his hand. "hmmm, both." i said, giggling. he laughed and ran to me, sitting on the living room couch waiting for him to come so we can watch a movie. "ok jiminie, what to watch?" ding that's my phone. "well are you gonna check it?" Tae said, sassily. i take my phone out of my pocket. it's an unknown number. "hey. you don't know me, but i know you. I want to take you out, if that's okay?" Tae read from my phone, before looking up and giving me that look. if you know what i mean. "baby!! you should totally go!! get yourself a man." "tae, how do you know it's a man?" "idk ask them." i take my phone back from him and start texting.
Jimin
uh... i don't know you, that's kinda risky..

???
oh, ofcourse. my name is Jungkook. call me what you like, i'm 24 and i am born in Busan but now live in seoul.

Jimin
we're very alike, it seems. except your like- 5 years older than me. how do you know me?

???
well, i know everyone, really..

Jimin
oh.. okay. well, will you send a selfie? or something so i know who to look for?

???
sure, baby.

"HE CALLED YOU BABY" tae screamed, directly in my ear.

???

HES HOT AS FUCK "can i have him instead" "shut up Tae, that might not even be him

HES HOT AS FUCK "can i have him instead" "shut up Tae, that might not even be him."

Jimin
how do i know thats you though?

???
trust? your turn.

Jimin
i thought u said you know who i am?

???
forgot what u look like

Jimin
..fine

???i know for a fact that ain't u

???
i know for a fact that ain't u

Jimin
you caught me. that's my bestfriend

 that's my bestfriend

???
hehe that's cute

Jimin
thanks 😊

???
no problem.

Jimin
okay, i'll go on a date with u

???
good boy

Jimin
KSDNJD WHAT

???
see you later

Jimin
NO