Subliminals/Affirmations

So there in order to shift properly you are going to need to help your mind. Now your going to need subs so subs are audios you play to help you detatch from this reality and shift. My good friend joeexotic (707's Protégée) makes amazing sub audio playlist and i will be linking them all for u to help u with a description of what they do and more. HOWEVER BE CAREFUL WHAT AUDIOS YOU CHOOSE SOME PEOPLE MAKE FAKE ONES OR ONES THAT WILL BLOCK YOU FROM SHIFTING ANYTHING I SHARE HERE HAS HELPED ME SHIFT AND WILL HELP YOU ANYTHING I SHARE IS SAFE AND U CAN ASK ANYONE IN OUR DISCORD SERVER. 

DETATCHMENT:

In order to shift your going to want to detach from this current reality so im here to help you can do this with either meditation or with the help of these detachment subliminals. Now you will feel weird maybe light headed dizzy tired and more these are all good signs and signs you are going to shift properly i will make a chapter on side effects and signs you are going to shift but if you dont feel anything during these audios thats fine they are still working even if you dont notice it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjwn6AEA_YiI_QHwiBbEIvi2tkPaDSpum                     

(sorry your going to have to copy and paste i cant link the playlist sadly)

SUBLIMINALS:

Subs are used to help your mind while shifting and prepare for shifting i recomend listening to these during the day to help your brain while your cooking cleaning or just realxing there very chill and also while you do a method (i will be explainging methods next chapter) it helps your conscious shift to your desired readlity.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLezbZvtMO0KVkWWmNGmsR1jXu0RxyHQjj

These are all trusted and safe sub makers i know for a fact now were going to be talking about affirmations

AFFIRMATIONS:

Affirmations are things you say out loud or in your head to prep your mind to shift you do it while trying to shift and also do it throughout your day to help when you do try and shift they are just things that you say to help. 

SAY THESE AS MANY TIMES AS U WANT THORUGHOUT THE DAY AND WHILE SHIFTING

-the universe and i have an amazing connection

-i am going to shift to my desired reality

-i shifted to my desired reality fast

-im so happy in my desired reality

-i will live in my desired reality

-i am shifting to my desired reality

-i can feel myself shifting to my desired reality

-i shifted to my desired reality

You want to say all these to help your brain shift you to your dr and try not to say dr when affirming and saying the whole word desired reality saying it in your head is best but outloud is also fine.

(special thanks to joeexoic(707's protégée) for making all these playlist and more pls join our discord to see more from joe)