28- Just the Two of Us

Everyone piles out of the car and are discussing the beach as you and Blake disappear inside. You and Blake waste no time dropping on the bed.

His lips taste sweet and you crave them so much you could explode in just the tie it takes him to pull away and pull his shirt over his head

His lips taste sweet and you crave them so much you could explode in just the tie it takes him to pull away and pull his shirt over his head. He returns his lips to yours as you whimper against them:
"Mmmm... you still taste like chocolate."

Blake: *sits up still above you*
"Trust me to try something?"

You are nervous, but you bite your lip and nod yes. Blake pulls your shirt up and ties it above your head using it to hold your hands up. He grabbed the milkshake he sat on the nightstand as you walked in. He pulled the straw out and dripped the ice cream across your skin. You shivered under the sensation of cold against your burning stomach.

His lips moved from your neck, past your chest, and firmly lapped up the cold liquid that ran down your hip. Your breathing got heavier the lower his tongue moved. You couldn't bring yourself to look down, and your hands were tied above your head so you couldn't cover your mouth as the aching tension built in the place he was now hovering just above. As he finally gave you what you wanted, you couldn't stop yourself from screaming out his name as your earth shattered around you. He kept going, refusing to stop until you surrendered a second time.

Your thighs were still weak as he pulled your hands loose from the shirt that bound them and then began moving his hips against yours. In a few short moments, tremors radiated down your legs and he rolled over next to you trying to steady his heartbeat.

Blake: "Oh crap..."

You couldn't even focus on the panic tone in his voice. You had no idea it could be like this. You had been with a few other boys, but you'd never experienced this. You buried your face in his chest unable to wipe the smile off your face.

Blake: "Babe... I'm serious. I made a huge mistake."

You: *still feeling amazing*
"Trust me. Everything is just fine."

Blake: *rolled over and faced you*
"Baby, I'm serious. I never stopped to... uh... I was just not thinking. How could I be so dumb. I've never made that mistake before."

You: "What's the matter?"

Blake: "I didn't use protection."

You: "I'm on the pill, Blake. Everything will be ok."

Blake: *relieved he curled back up against you*
"Oh my God. Thank God!! I mean we should still use them next time, because it's the smart responsible thing, but THANK GOD. I'm not ready to share you yet."