32- Moving Day

The next afternoon all the papers were signed. The house was already vacant because the current owners hadn't even moved in yet before the husband lost his job and they were forced to sell. You, Dixie, Addison, and Nessa are all helping unpack as the line of shirtless, hot boys parade in and out the door carrying boxes.

Josh has gotten distracted talking with Nessa about the dinner date they had

Josh has gotten distracted talking with Nessa about the dinner date they had. She seems a little iffy about it suddenly, but Josh hasn't noticed. Bryce gives up trying to get Josh's attention back to helping and asks Addison if she will grab him something to drink. The two lean across the kitchen counter, flirting.

Blake is in your new room watching you unload all of your stuff. He reaches past you and rests his hand on the wall behind you, effectively pinning you to it:
"I can't wait to break in this room."

You: "Well tonight is girls night but you best believe I'm taking you up on that offer

You: "Well tonight is girls night but you best believe I'm taking you up on that offer."

He kisses you softly as sounds of arguing ring down the hall.

Noah: "I don't understand why you have to stay here again?"

Dixie: "The girls planned a sleepover to break in the new house, why is this such a big deal."

Noah: "For some reason you're trying your hardest to make me out to be the bad guy. I literally don't care that you hang with friends, but this is the 5th time in the past month you've ditched plans we already had just to hang out with Addison."

Blake: *trying to defuse*
"C'mon bud. All our girls are ditching us so let's have a guys night."

Noah: *still looking at Addison*
"Are you canceling our plans again?"

She stands silent completely shut down so Noah pulls away, adding:
"Do whatever you're going to do... you always do."

You feel bad for Noah. He was always getting so mad at Dixie lately but if she really was ditching their plans you can't blame him. After Noah had stormed out, the rest of the boys brought in the last load without him then said their goodbyes.