wonderful start

Shane licks your neck and nuzzles your jaw " Do you want us Ana? Tell us you want us as much as we want you."

" I d... don't.... I still need to wrap my head around this happenings at all"

"That's not an answer. Maybe you need more convincing"

"All you have do is say yes and we're yours" Shane touches your cheek, and the contact feels like fire.

"Um....How would you convince me?" A fiendish smile lights up both their faces, as if you asked the million dollar question. Jason kisses you suddenly, like a claiming until you're left breathless." We're going to ravish you tonight, love, and I promise you will be begging us to do it again." He's incredibly calm despite the carnal look in his eyes." Now, I'll ask you again. Do you want us?"

" Yes, I want you both." As your permission sparked the magic words, Shane drags you into him. He sits back onto the closest step with a grunt and you land on him, your legs straddling his. Jason stands directly behind you so you're enclosed in wall to wall man.

" Are you nervous?" Shane unbuttons your waistband, sliding your fingers down between your legs, as Jason moves your hair aside to kiss your neck. " Yes. I'm also excited."

"Let's see how excited" Shane's clever fingers find your clit, stocking it once, you are already so wet. His fingers slides into you with ease. You grab the stair railing with one hand and press the wall with the other." Oh... God that feels amazing.... More. Please."

" How much more?" Jason reaches around, sliding his hand to work with Shane's. He strokes your clit while Shane relentlessly fingers you. " God Jason she's is so wet and so sweet." You nearly pass out watching Shane withdraw his hands to taste you on his fingers." How sweet Shane?"
" See for yourself." You watch in a drugged haze as their tongues clash next to your clit in another heated kiss. " I'm started to get lonely." You gently touch where their faces or joined, wanting to be part of their connection. " We won't leave you out." Jason nips at your finger and you shiver.
" Good because I miss you both."
" Come here" at his command, you turn and meet his hungry, demanding lips.
" That's so fucking hot" Shane fondles your breasts through your shirt, his fingers teasing your nipples. You moan, splintered, as Shane teases your breast and Jason plunders your mouth.
" Oh God, please. I can't wait anymore." You exclaim with excitement.
" Here?" You Shake your head.
" There's is a room upstairs, come on."you lead them to office room witch is located in upstairs.