Next Morning

You take the luxurious suit and laugh out loud. " Wow, You weren't kidding. The bed is massive." You flop back word onto the rich comforter,even stretching your limbs to each corner, your body doesn't cover the half the bed.

" Hmmm. I think I like you in that position. Spread out like a feast." - Jason

You blush and sit up. " Going to join me?" In answer, Shane and Jason strip down to their underwear and you follow suit you slide into the silk sheets between the two bigger men. ' lying here with them, it's hard not to remember the way the three of us came together. The way my body ached like it never had before.' - Ana

" Stop looking at me like that, Ana"  - Shane

" Like what?"  - Ana

" Like you want a repeat of last week" - Shane

" And would that be so bad?" - Ana

"You'll wait. Both of you." At Jason's command , you and Shane go quiet. You breath in their scents and drift off feeling more safe than you ever have in your life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When you wakeup, you're alone. " I can't remember last time I slept so soundly and I really, really need to pee. You slip out of the bed and rush to what you hope is the bathroom. You freeze in place at the sweltering scene in front of you. Jason and Shane , naked, wet, soapy and lip-locked in a steamy shower. ' Holy . Fuck.  I've seen them touch and kiss, but I don't think I was prepared to witness them this passionate.

Jason notices you first, flicking his wet eyelashes up as he bites on Shane's lip. " You go to just stand there or are you going to join us?"

' Has the no touching rule been lifted?' " I am not sure I want to interrupt." - Ana

" We don't mind." - Shane
His blonde hair falls into his eyes as water rains down on them from the showerhead. Then Jason wraps both of their cocks in his large hands and squeezes once.
" Holy shit. fuck." Shane drops his head on Jason's shoulders as he begin to work his hand up and down their dicks.

"Right. Give me a second." You scoot behind the door that hide the toilet, do your business and then wash your hands in the sink. With a deep breath, you step into the shower with the two hard up men. They immediately trap you between their solid wet bodies.

"Did we wake you?" - Jason

"Umm..... No. I wish you would have." - Ana

" Next time we will." - Jason sucks on the curve of your neck while Shane bites your collarbone. Every nerve ending in your body springs alive at their touch. You close your eyes as Shane licks your racing pulse.

" Glad to hear it." - Ana

Jason cups your breasts from behind, sliding his sudsy cock between the crack of your ass. " Bend over."

" No." Ana

"Why?" Jason grips your hips between his hands clearly not liking your objection.

You bite your lip remembering how he worked both cocks like they were his own, the way Shane rocked into Jason's grip, moaning into his shoulder.

" Why not? Because I want to finish watching the two of you. I said I didn't mean to interrupt, and I mean it." - Ana

" You want to watch? Fine." Jason breaks you out of Shane's arms and sets you on the shower bench.
" Spread your legs." He forces your knees apart. " Touch yourself while you watch."
You licks your lips with trepidation and nod. He touches your cheeks in brief approval, then turns his attention back to Shane.

Jason presses Shane back against the slick wall , one hand on Shane's chest the other wrapped around his cock. "Ana." Only when Jason snaps your name do you realise you were staring instead of doing as he asked. When your fingers slide between your legs and you gasp, Shane moans." Yes. fuck. That's it, baby." His eyes are clouded with lust as he watches you while Jason pumps his cock with one hand. Your arousal spikes, and you circle your finger around your swelling clit. You watch Jason flip Shane around, pressing his chest to the slick wall. " Don't stop, Ana. Your fingers move into your slick folds, and you groan as Jason plucks a bottle of lube from the shelf and covers his fingers. Shane groans as Jason's fingers thoroughly prime him. You follow Jason's lead and press your middle finger into your pussy at the same time his cock sinks into Shane.

" Oh, God. Keep going." - Shane.

You pump harder, adding a second finger as Jason fucks Shane right up against the wall.

" Oh, fuck. I'm going to come." You claw at the shower wall just as your pussy pulsates and you spiral out of control. Drawing in desperately needed air, you're still spinning when Jason grab your chin.

" Time for you to help, love. Suck his cock. Take care of him while I come inside him." - Jason.

You blink and find Shane standing over you. The head of his throbbing erection bobbing infront of your face.

" C'mon, baby, I'm so close." - Shane

You part your lips and swallow Shane's cock. He groans as you take him deep in your mouth just as Jason thrusts hard into him.
" You feel so good Ana. " - Shane.

The tip of his length jabs the back of your throat with every hammering thrust of Jason's hip. ' there's something intoxicating about having Shane between us. I feel powerful and aroused watching him completely unravel under our combined attention'.

"Holy shit. I can't Jason." Shane braces one hand on the wall and the other grips your hair. He comes down your throat, crying out hoarsely . As if they are in tune, Jason grunts with his own climax, going still after a final thrust. You release Shane's cock from your mouth with a pop and he sags against the wall.

" You alright, Ana?" - Jason pulls your limp body upright, his hold firm but gentle.

"I'm.... I don't know what I'm honestly." - Ana

" I know what you are. Ours." Shane grins at you, his skin still flushed. You press your lips to his. ' my pride won't let me admit that he is right. Not yet anyway.'

" Let's clean you off and take you back to bed. That was just the beginning of our day." Jason drops a kiss on your lips. You sigh happily as the three of you move together under hot spray. You take turns massaging each other, washing each other, soothing the rough fucking of movements before. '  a girl could definitely get used to this.'

Trinityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें