Girl gone wild

The office room upstairs isn't much, but you feel a rush of affection.' this room has housed a lot of strays. Me included. It was my home for so many years, and in some ways still is.' you turn to the men, biting your lip. ' Bringing them here feels vulnerable, special......'

'But I don't want to make it a thing. This is a one - time deal. One reckless night stripped of sexual inhibition.' Jason steps closer, cupping your cheek. Shane moves behind you, his hand sliding around your waist. "Do you feel ready?" Downstairs, the music from Emmy's party thums like a distant heartbeat. " Yes, I'm ready. I want both of you and if you keep making me wait, I'm going to go crazy." Without waiting for an answer, you yank the pull out bed from under the couch cushions. You turn to Jason and Shane unsure how to proceed. ' I don't know the protocol. I don't know what's really happening. All I know is that I want them.' You pull Shane in and kiss him, then turn to skirt your lips over Jason's jaw. " Trust me guys this is what I want." Before you know it, you are sandwiched between them in a flurry of lips and urgent touches. Jason removes your shirt and bra, and then two hot mouths move over your neck and bare shoulders.
" Come here." Jason cups both your breasts as Shane presses his hard cock into your backside." Beautiful" Jason pinches your nipples, sucking firm kisses along your neck. " Am I ? Well so are you. Although, I could definitely do with a few less clothes." Shane grins and Yanks his shirt over his head. You sit back on the bed. " And you, pretty boy." Jason follows suit. He's not as broad as Shane, but still well sculptured.' They're both handsome ' your skin prickle at the ravenous way they look at you. " We're going to make you moan like never before." Shane climbs over you, trapping your upper body under his.

Jason peels your pants and pants, then panties, away from your hips "I've wanted to taste you since we saw you at the bar." You moan as his hot breath caresses your clit, his palms put your thighs apart.

" Told you. That's exactly what we want." Shane adds fuel to the fire, massaging your left breast as he sucks your nipple into his mouth. Different mouths lick and nip at your breasts and your pussy.
" Oh fuck.....oh fuck." You pull on Shane's hair as your nipples and clit pulsate to the same rhythm. The sensations are so intense, they're almost unbearable. " Oh, God please give me more."
Jason laughs roughly against your sensitive folds." That's exactly what we plan to do. Tell us how much you want both of us inside you."
You didn't think your heart could beat any faster, but you are wrong.' Two men inside me at once?'
Shane rolls on to his back, dragging you on top of him. In this position your ass is beautifully positioned high in the air. Jason moves to his knees behind you and you jump at the nudging pressure of his erection." Relax. You need to stay relaxed and trust us."
Shane kisses you as Jason's fingers applies pleasure to your backside.
" Yes, I trust you."
" That's what we want to hear. Have you ever had anal sex before?" Jason sweeps some of the moisture from your pussy upto your ass. You groan as he begins to loosen the tight ring of muscles with his fingers, and Shane reaches to Circle your clit with his thumb. "I like anal. I want both of you inside me at the same time."

" Well , you really are full of surprises." Shane snatches your phase in a hard kiss, forcing you to bend forward even more. He traps the cheeks of your face as Jason traps cheeks of your ass." You are so fucking wet."

Jason slides his fingers, You arch your back as he slides one finger, then two into your ass. preparing you for him, then his erection through your slick folds, coating himself with your wetness.With a low groan, you arch your back, pressing into Jason's grip on you. He cups your ass, kneading and massaging the flesh there." That's it. Beautiful."

Shane grips his cock, positioning it at your entrance. It's awesome to feel Jason's hand on small of your back, guiding you down, sinking you into place on Shane's cock. You let them both strech you out and gasp as Shane fills you. " That feel good?" He arches his hips into you.

You moan so loudly, you wouldn't be surprised if they heard it downstairs.

" My turn." Jason nudges the head of his cock against your tight, eager hole. You suck in air as he works his way into your body, sliding in and out, stretching you carefully. Then he seated entirely inside you, the length of his cock buried as far as it can go. ' holy fuck. Nothing has ever felt so primal, pure carnal desire.' Both cocks fill you completely, separated only by a wall of sensitive tissue that quivers between them.

Shane groans and grinds his hips upward, demanding your climax. " You going to hold out on us all night?"

Jason slips his hand under your chin and lifts your head. " We are going to come and so are you."

"But I don't want it to end." You arch your back , rotating your hips in a slow circles. "You love it."

" We can feel how tight you are. Aren't. You the needy little one." Jason cups your breasts, plucking at the nipples, He tugs and twist it, and sensation pierces your chest all the way to your core. " Tell us how much you love it."

"No....."

" Prideful love." Jason thrusts deeper. To a place you were unaware existed untill this movement while a grinning shane rocks against you in exquisite counterpoint.

Your resolve snaps as Shane reaches to stroke your swollen clit. " I think .... I'm gonna com...." You scream as your climax overtakes you, not one inch of your body left in control.

"That's it. That's so fucking it." Below you, Shane shudders, his chest heaving with his hips still driving into yours. " Jason, she fells so fucking good."
" I know, Shane." Their release slams into you, animalistic growling and groaning filing in your ears as they come.' I've never heard sounds so erotic.' once the mind blowing pleasure subsides, you collapse forward into Shane. Their hands clasps tightly together on the sheet, and you set your own over theirs And close your eyes." Mmmm, That was...." You freeze as you comprehend the silence around you. No distant music, no laughter. The party is over. " Shit I have to go lock up."

Shane sits up, his hair mused, skin still glistening with sweat." You are just running out on us like that?" He said With sad eyes.

" Yes, I'm sorry. I have to lock up, and you need to go." Shane face falls, Jason eyes turns to ice.

You smile uncertainty " this was amazing and really fun, but it was a one - time thing" ' An adventure, a sexual experience I can check off my bucket list.' Ignoring the pang in your gut you get dressed and then walk away without looking back.