Texts (Jack x reader)

(RATED M- REPEAT- RATED M😭 also Daddy/Dom kinks ahead so be prepared.)

You were really regretting that that sleepover at your friends house right now.

Almost all of you and your besties had gotten tipsy and were playing truth or dare.

You'd let it slip earlier that night that because Jack was so busy lately y'all hadn't really been intimate lately.

Of course your friends were gonna take advantage of that like the little shit heads they were.

They'd dared you to send a dirty text message when Jack was busy or the two of you were in public or surrounded by others.

And now- currently you held your phone in your lap nervously in the middle of a restaurant with Kureha, Baki, Igari, Retsu, Katsumi and Doppo.

Son of a bitch.

You'd never really texted dirty before-

So you'd spent some time googling it.

Yes.

You fucking googled it.

You had the message ready to go and waited patiently for the right moment to send it.

He was in the middle of chatting with Kureha

Holding your breath you pressed the send button.

*I'm so hot for you right now, I'm squirming in my chair. The thought of you fucking me hard has me so wet.*

You could hear the phone buzz and your heart almost stopped when he reached inside his pocket to retrieve it, swiping to his text messages.

He froze for a moment-

His hand visibly gripped the phone, and you could hear his teeth grit when he glanced over at you, with one of his brows quirked.

Your phone buzzed.

*And what exactly are you trying to do to me by telling me this here, baby girl?*

It took every ounce of restraint not to grin like the cheshire cat.

*I just thought you'd like to know I'm not wearing any underwear. Do you want to know what I'd do if we were alone right now? I'm having all kinds of bad thoughts.*

Sent.

The corners of Jack's lips curved into a small smile which he pressed his hand over to hide.

"Hm? Oh and wouldn't that be a good move? Jack?"

Jack glanced up from his phone, clearing his throat.

"Sure."

He replied, having absolutely no Idea what the doctor had been talking about.

*Baby girl...you are in so much trouble when we get home. That smirk is going to get you fucked, princess.*

Ahh shit.

Welp. You'd already made it this far.

*Oh? And what are you gonna do? Spank me? I wouldn't mind being bent over in more ways then one. You can make me scream how ever you want.*

To far?

Probably.

You sent it.

From the way Jack gripped his phone you were surprised it didn't snap in half.

*You are in so much fucking trouble. Tonight I'm really gonna make you beg. Doing this here knowing I can't touch you, and acting like a teasing brat. You'll be lucky if your able to walk a fucking week after this.*