Chapter 13

||HAI guys! What's up! How's life? I'm so grateful for all ur view and votes! They mean so much to me! Anyways here is chapter 13||

Marinette woke up. Remembering what happened yesterday. She got his number...and she also has to steal but it's fine. Right?

Marinette buried her face into her pillow, muffling screams of annoyance at the world. Why was she stuck with this responsibility? Why do I have to be guardian?

Feeling a bit better after her screaming fest she got up to start the day and mentally prepare herself for tonight. 

"Tikki!" "Yes Marinette?" "Do you want a cookie?" 

Tikki showed up in less than a second making Marinette giggle. "I know your nervous about tonight, but it's for good" Tikki reassured. Mari threw on a fake smile showing it helped a bit. 

Marinette went downstairs to the lobby a few minutes early. Soon her classmates were also starting to make their way down. They shot her mean glares, continuing to walk outside.

With a sigh the bluenette trailed behind them. Making sure to keep a bit of a distance though. he did her best to ignore the gossip of her. Luckily the bus arrived and she slumped into her seat when the wheels began to spin and take them to a new stop. 

The vehicle came to a halt and Miss Buistier got up to the front. "Attention class! We are at downtown Gotham. Today will be a free day so buddy up and explore! Don't talk to strangers please!" 

Chatter filled up the bus as people were asking each other to be partners. Mari silently slipped out of the bus without he teacher noticing she was partnerless. 

"Alright Tikki! I might was well use this time to get some more fabric. Maybe I'll find something special here!" 

The girl passed many cafes and trinket shops. Finally finding a fabric shop. "Let's check this place out!" There were rolls of fabric everywhere. You could find any pattern or color here. This made Mari really excited like she was a kid in a candy store. Taking her time to browse every rack made the time go by fast for her. 

"Oh my goodness! I've been in here for 3 hours! I'm sorry Tikki! Let's get some food. After I pay for these." 

The cashier rang her up. 

Looking around for a cafe or restaurant made her legs hurt a bit, but she finally found a cozy cafe to eat in. the bell rang as soon as the door open. "Hello welcome!" "Hi!" Marinette placed her order and waited for her name to be called. When the food came out, she found an available table. 

5 minutes in a familiar face walked in. The face of her traitor brother. Quickly hiding her face as well as she could, the girl tried to eat as fast as possible. "Pixie?" 

Marinette wanted the ground to swallow her whole! "Umm I'm actually Marinette to you." "Right Marinette what are you doing here?" "Leaving." Her hands picked up the scraps and got up to throw them away. Before her feet could carry her out Jason had stopped the girl. 

"Please don't go! What of we hung out? Doesn't that sound like a good idea?" 

Without a word, Marinette left. She felt like bursting into tears. Things sucked. "Tikki we're going back to the hotel. It's not like my classmates will know I'm not there." She couldn't wait to fall onto the bed and let the sheets swallow her.

*Time skip*

Much motivation after it was finally time for the heist. Today she would use Trixx and Mullo. 

There stood multi-fox in her orange and gray glory. "I'll see you guys after!" She called leaping out the window and onto a canopy. 

"Where is this place located again?" Looking at the address she grabbed. After pin pointing the location, Multi-fox disappeared into the shadows. 

"Multitude."  She whispered after being right outside the spot.  Little feet scurried in. Her eyes laid on the penguin miraculous. With a swipe the alarm sounded. Multi-fox mentally facepalmed for not thinking about this. 

||Okay yeah! Thanks so much for being here and reading this! ily all so much! BAI!||

~Kel❤❤❤