chspter 9

It's been a week since we left the lerumo kingdom and I wanted to put my plan into place, Masego gave me fifty thousand rand when I got here and he said he will give me more as time goes by i was greatfull because now I will be able to bring both my sister and brother this side .

I called Mpho on his phone , he was the only one who had a phone at my house because he was a boy. " Mpho leave now , you will call me when you get to the taxi rank" I said .

I went on with my daily duties because there was no maids here , he actually lived in a pent house which was big but smaller than my house and his house . I only had to clean once a week because it was only the two of us .

I heard a knock at the door and went and opened the door " Where is Masego" a very beautiful lady at the door said .

"He's at work" I said not sure who this is .

"Well I will wait for him , just make me coffee with on teaspoon and cream " she said moving to the leaving area .

"Well you must be the new maid , I don't want you to wear clothes like that , you should wear a uniform or something " she said . I wasn't offended nor hurt because i was used to this kind of talk.

I made the coffee for and sat next to her "who did you say you are" i asked not remembering her say anything .

"Well I'm khayi Masego's girlfriend and your madam " she said looking at her perfectly made nails .

"Nice to meet you , are you hungry or something " I said . Seeing that there was no point fighting with her , Masego liked her and I might not win against her.

"Yes I'm hungry how thoughtful of you " she said. I went to the kitchen to dish up for her and I poured juice for her . I gave her food and proceeded to my room .

My phone started ringing and i quickly picked it up ." Sister we are at the taxi rank "keletso said .

"Look at your next stop call me " I said . They would probably be here in two days time afternoon .

"I will send you money through Shoprite and at any shoprite you see you can  withdraw the money " I said .

"Give the phone to keletso " I said .

"Keletso this is your only shot at freedom make sure you are safe , don't speak to strangers and make sure you are togethers at all time I love you. call me only when necessary because your battery will become flat , after this call switch it off  atill you see a shoprite  or you need me " I said .

I was scared for them but I needed to be strong if I wanted to pull this off successfully . I got out of the room and noticed khayi by the plate on the coffe table. "Do you want anything else "i said .

"Well , come sit with me atill Masego comes "she says .

"You know Masego loves me but he hasn't popped the question yet ,
Instead he goes and marries a village girl that his parents choose for him " she says . I sat there quietly not knowing what to say or how to reply .

"Well you are from his village right , tell me more about Masego's wife " she asks saying.

"It's not in my place to discuss such matters with you" i said.

"Is she as beauty as you because if she is im asking Masego to make me his second wife now " she said.
I stay silent longer not wanting to discuss anything that might make Masego angry at me .

"Ah you are no fun , I bet you were one of those palace maids who are very loyal but I like that " she says changing the TV'S channel to her desired one .

Masego opened the door and froze he just didn't know what to say. " Well baby I met your maid and she is really nice but very loyal she didn't want to tell me anything about your wife ."

"Oh is she " Masego raised his brow and looked relieved.  I didn't care what he did with who he did it with  as long as he took me away from that monster I'm fine .

"Are you hungry Ditiro " I asked him . He nodded his head and went to sit next to his girlfriend.

I dished up for him and brought him water to wash his hands . I gave him his food and proceeded to my room .

____________________________________

The next day I was woken up by my ringing phone. " hey sister we are half way we decided to buy kfc and eat " keletso said.

"Don't stay there for too long make sure you have your bags " I said .

"We didn't bring bags with us we thought they will only slow us down " Keletso said . Why didn't I think of this sooner bags would slow them down .

"Ok so where are you putting your money " I said asking him .

"Well mpho has a waist bag under father's gaint jacket  and I have a school bag full of things we might need" she said how. They were both so clever. 

"We will talk again when you are closer so I can fetch you " I said to them .

"Ok bye! " they said together.  Today I was going to go apartment haunting for my siblings,  I found someone on the internet who could help me more with this.

"My prince I need to go to the shops to buy myself some stuff " I said to a very busy Masego . He waved his head  dismissing me .

I called the person and she fetched me at the gate . We went to this really fancy apartments that had a cafeteria down stairs , swimming area , a gym and many more .

"Wow this is really beautiful,  how much is it " I said knowing it's expensive but I wanted them to have a life I never had . She told me the price and it was half the money masego gave me every month but I wasn't complaining it included food and there was a library for them to study .

"Well I'll take it " i said .

"But you haven't seen it yet " I didn't care it had security and that's what I needed . I signed the contract and everything and I went to see it . It was fully furnished and had two bed rooms and a nice view I could see the whole city from here .

This was the first part of my plan the next one is to get them a proper house in six months so I can pay every month . I was very happy with  the apartment and I knew they also would be very happy when they got here .

"Mrs can I ask you to accompany me to the shops so I can buy some few items since I'm new here " I  said to her and she agreed . She looked really young but older than me i wondered how old she actually was .

"Well I'll be your first friend just call me Jasmine " she said with her coloured accent. After I paid for everything we went to the shops to buy clothes and some stuff for my siblings. 

"Do you know what they like she asks " I don't exactly know what they like because we never had the privilege to really like anything. 

"Well my sister is (17) years old and my brother is (15) years old so I think they like trendy stuff" I said not sure about what they liked .

"Well I also have a sister who is (19) years old I think I might help you because shes closer to your sister's age "she said .

She helped me pick clothes for my sister and brother her teaste was really nice . We went to different stores to get more stuff After we were done it was already late so I bought take aways for myself and Masego , so he could eat when i cook for him .

Jasmine droped me at my house and I fought out that Masego was not there so i took the pizza out of the box and put in curved tins to put in the fridge. Shortly after i started cooking Masego came in with his girlfriend khayi who was wearing a skirt so short that I could see her bum .

I took out the pizza in the fridge and heat it up and put it on plates with juice . I brought water for Masego to wash his hands.  " I'm sorry I got carried away at the shops but I'm cooking don't worry" I said  really scared .

"Don't worry we will eat the pizza " he said .

I went to the kitchen to finish cooking so I can put the food in the fridge for tomorrow cause I don't think I'll be able to cook ."Maid come here , I want some more juice " I took her glass and poured her more juice .