chapter 21

Yesterday after the whole blood thing Masego carried me to the bathtub and left me to bath as he was cleaning the table which was very sweet of him .

Today I woke up early in the morning and cleaned everything before the maid comes after that i went up to lock myself in my room , I felt really embarrassed i didn't know why I was bleeding yesterday .

I stayed and went to the balcony just to get some fresh air after what happened yesterday I don't think I will be able to face Masego again , so I had to come up with a clever plan.

I knew that today he was going to spend it at khayi's house and tomorrow maybe he would come here . So I'll cook while he's at work and ask the maid to heat his food for him tomorrow and I'll wake up in the morning and make his breakfast and ask the maid to heat the food which is going to work .

I'll always have an excuse to not be there , so I spend the whole day in my room secured myself.  I spent the day mostly thinking about my strategy,  i haven't eaten the whole day and I wasn't hungry.

"Madam here's your food " the maid said . I opened the door and she brought me yogurt with fruits.

"Madam you need to eat something,  please " she says .

I take the bowl from her and try to close the door but she stops me . "Sir said I must watch you eat it " typical Masego always on my case .

"Ok" I said , I took two spoons and gave it to her  .

"Nope , sir said you have to finish the whole thing " the maid said. So I forced myself to eat everything so she can get out of my face .

"Happy now " I said and she nodded as she took the bowl from my hand .The first person I thought of calling was jasmine so I called her .

"Hey babes , can you pull up " I said .

"Yeah babes what's wrong " she asks . I end the call.

An hour later the maid comes to my room to tell me someone is looking for me , Jasmine comes in ."you may Leave us."

"So what happened " she asks me .

"I did all you advised and I started having second thoughts so as soon as he saw me I went up stairs to wear a Jersey " i said .

"That's all " I said.

"Nope there's more so i thought all along i messed up because he wasn't speaking to me then I went to wash the dishes and found him watching a movie so i sit next to him and we both watch" I said breathing in and out .

"Proceed girl " Jasmine said.

"Next moment he kisses me and all that then he fingers me and I'm moaning and all then he suddenly stops and I look I saw blood , I didn't know what was going on was my periods coming or what i felt confused and now i can't face him " i said . Jasmine laughes her ass off , she laughed so hard that i thought of actually crying.

"Why you laughing " i said .

"Babes your a virgin and it was your first time so blood is bound to come out " she says , I face plam my self  yeah why didn't I think of this ,i felt so stupid so i avoided Masego for nothing.

"So your telling me you serious didn't know " Jasmine says .

"You see now I'm going to avoid him for acting stupid " I say fake crying.  All I wanted today is to bath and walk around the house naked and free like I always do. Yeah that's what I'm doing today .

"Babes I need you to stop being stupid and grow some pairs "Jasmine says to me .

"Ok I'll just act like nothing happened then ."Yeah I should .