Chapter 6

*This story is on-going and changes will be made along the way.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Please feel free to #vote on my chapters. Your support means the world to me.

NB! Adult-content | Mature | Romance

**

I finally made it back to my apartment. After gathering all the self-control I had left, I managed to pull myself away from Giovanni and made it back home.

I was on cloud nine.

I couldn't stop smiling. I successfully managed to have one night to myself and I let loose in every way possible. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Every kiss, every touch, every moment with him was unlike anything I could've ever imagined. A part of me was hoping I would see him again but another part of me knew that wouldn't be the smartest decision. The goal was to have a one-night stand and that's what I did - no strings attached, no feelings, nothing.

I grabbed my keys out of my purse and unlocked the door. As I stepped inside, I was greeted by Reyna who stood there with her arms crossed.

"And where have you been, young lady?" she mocked

We both burst out laughing. I couldn't take her seriously. Especially in her oversized gown and fluffy slippers.

"You're getting in really late for someone who was just supposed to have a one-night stand," she mused

The heat spread across my cheeks, "Yeah I know. I broke your rules,"

"Ugh, who cares about the rules," she shrugged and pulled me in for a hug, "Did you have fun?"

I blushed again and this time she noticed 

"Of course you did!" she squealed, "Look at how you're blushing!"

"Giovanni is amazing. I mean, seriously, wow,"

I dropped down onto the couch and she came to join me

"I told you that you'd have fun with him!" she slapped my arm playfully

"I know and you were right," I replied, "I just never expected to have that much fun though,"

"You've been missing out with all your overthinking," she mused, "Sometimes you just have to live a little,"

I smiled at her. She was the closest person to me and I was lucky to have her. She felt more like a sister than my actual sister did. She pushed me to take chances and do things I wouldn't ordinarily do because she knew it was best for me. My sister and I hardly even had a relationship.

"You were right," I replied, "This is the first time in a long time that I actually feel at peace,"

"See that's also a side effect of an orgasm,"

I burst out laughing, "Well, you're not wrong,"

She tapped my thigh and stood up, "Look at you, all you needed to do was to sleep with someone once and you'd feel better,"

"Twice actually," I confessed

Her jaw dropped, "You little slut,"

I slapped her leg and we started laughing again. Uncontrollable, happy laughter and for the first time in a while, I felt genuinely happy. There was no pressure, no judgment and no plan. The control freak side of me was in a state but I was learning to ignore her. She was no fun.