chapter 1 - background

Hey all, I have been editing here and there😟 I apologise for the mistakes. Id love to hear from you all. Happy reading 😉😁 love Lou x

***************************
Like every other friday night I pray the girls forget me for just one week in their weekend plans so I can just go home, have a long soak in the bath with candles and a large glass of pink gin and white lemonade, put my pj's on and order a takeaway while I binge watch a korean show (don't knock them till u try them) on netflix. Fat chance of that happening because this weekend is my last weekend here to hit the town with all my girls.

Hey my names Saoirse Kelly. Im 23 years old and I'm from Kilkenny city in Ireland but I'm about to make the big move to america next week. To New York to be more precise with my family. Your probably wondering why at 23 I'm moving with my family and not staying here with my friends and job, well my brother is already there with is wife and kids, my parents want to see their grandkids grow up and I'm a daddys girl, oh and my best friend just moved there too.

Sorry I'm rambling so back to the here and now. I ended up finishing late from work (eye roll) on my last day here too would you credit that. I'm a P.A to a total and utter jackass, a lazy jackass at that who depends on me for everything. How this man can run a business is beyond me but lets see how he does now I'm gone. Not even a goodbye did I get tonight when I left then again he probably never read my resignation letter and email. Oh how I'd love to see his shocked face monday morning when he realises I'm gone and he has to make his own damn coffee. Anyway here I am now rushing to get ready while trying not to slip in the shower and break my neck. Just as I get out my friends arrive with alcohol in tow for pre drinks. I quickly get dressed curl my hair and head downstairs where I know my friend Abby will attack my face with makeup.

1ltr bottle of vodka, 1 bottle jagermister later our party of 6 has arrived at the nightclub. Since Abbeys boyfriend is head bouncer we skip the queues and head straight for the bar only to be informed that our boy bestfriend Keith from childhood and owner has requested us in vip which in fairness is just a few seats up on a raised area off the dancefloor. Keith jumps up to greet us and hugs abs alittle longer. Why Keith and Abbey have never got together is beyond me. They are like magnets to each other. We can all see it except them two. We join keith who is sitting with a group of fellas from america, college friends I think he said. Either way heres come our drinks LETS get this party started.

Drinks are flowing, frightening dance moves are happening. Everyone is getting on great with each other. Im having fun with Mr dark and dangerous at the bar. Yes you are correct I can't remember his name. Eoin I think it is but I'm not taking the chance. He tells me he has known Keith since college and that they clicked and are more like brothers now than friends. I tune out soon after as I imagine his face between my legs licking me dry while I screem his name (if I remember it). WTF where did that come from. Im not one for 1 night stands to be honest I'm still a virgin. Bahaha Im joking but I have only slept with 1 person my cheating ex of 4 years who broke my heart a few months ago and swore me off men for life. Yet here I am leaving with this man. A man I dont really know but a man I can't wait to rip the clothes off. Yes I'm drunk and horny as hell. oh god help me😭

Please can I ask you to leave a comment or a vote even let me know what you think.. I know my first few chapters are short (sorry). I hope u enjoy this book though.

Thank you

❤loulou🇮🇪